• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doctor killed with hammer and machete?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor killed with hammer and machete?

What is this world coming to. And yes a white doctor killed by a black man. Barely heard anything on the news found a post on Facebook. Wonder why? The doctors life not valuable doesn’t matter?

Ironically my friends step-daughter works in that office. I know no details but it was reported on my Sask local newscast last night.

Just names no race.

Maybe that's the way it should be FOR EVERYONE then!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      Ironically my friends step-daughter works in that office. I know no details but it was reported on my Sask local newscast last night.

Just names no race.

Exactly right!!! Start treating everyone’s life as important instead of building this separation and division that won’t solve the problem only make things worse. Punish those that harm anyone black white or otherwise.

Comment

I am sure if the Dr. Would have protected himself, he would have been charged. White male- you know.

Comment

Says these two knew each other in South Africa.

An old blood fued that spilled over to the new country?

Anyway, that will be a light sentence in Canada. Probably healing lodge or something.

Comment

Well, they knew each other and it was premeditated so not a mental problem. Both from South Africa.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post

Just names no race.

I have a family connection to that office too. Very unreal situation. Dr Reynolds was the best of the best. He was from South Africa, came here partly to escape from the violence and lack of respect for life at home. His brother had also been murdered at work in SA in the past, very sad, almost unbelievable for his family. He has a wife and 2 little girls left behind.

Not really trying to stoke racist fears but yes this was done by a black immigrant, I believe from Sudan. I really think we need to be more careful who and from where we bring these people from. Value systems in lots of those countries are just not the same.

Police dept just around the corner and were there in 2 minutes, guy threw the bloody hammer at police. I wish they would gave just shot him but then the police would have been the "bad guys" again. I bet he gets off on some sort of insanity plea.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                Says these two knew each other in South Africa.

An old blood fued that spilled over to the new country?

Anyway, that will be a light sentence in Canada. Probably healing lodge or something.
                Long term patient in Canada, not a SA connection.

Comment

The guy who cut off the head of the kid on the Greyhound bus is out on the streets now. We’ll keep the killer safe, fed and respected, oh yeh - then we’ll let him out and keep him on welfare. Justice.

Comment

Also can't imagine going back to work in that office again. Will be terrifying for the doctors and staff. Very close group of people.

Comment

Now if the receptionist had been armed....he wouldnt have made it 3 steps into the building. Thats how the US would have handled it.

With covid and uptick in violence we might as well put the whole world behind a sheet of plexiglass for our own safety.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                        The guy who cut off the head of the kid on the Greyhound bus is out on the streets now. We’ll keep the killer safe, fed and respected, oh yeh - then we’ll let him out and keep him on welfare. Justice.
                        With a name change none-the-less, right?

Comment

Now if the receptionist had been armed....he wouldnt have made it 3 steps into the building. Thats how the US would have handled it.

With covid and uptick in violence we might as well put the whole world behind a sheet of plexiglass for our own safety.
                          It was not a charge in, guns blazing event. They were in the exam room together, must have had the weapons hidden.

Comment

Did he go charging in or was he called into an examination room, normal procedure, the attacked the attending doctor?

Comment

Jazz, do you think he might had his weapons hidden in a duffle bag or backpack? In that case how would the receptionist know a regular patient was armed and ready to kill a doctor?

So if everybody in the US had a gun ready to use at a seconds notice, all crime and murder would be prevented?

More agrisilly logic from our resident "very stable genius".

And the story was well covered in the media. CBC had a photo of the accused.

To put it in context this is a rare event that a patient kills a doctor. We don't know the motive. A horrible murder to be sure.

On the other had visible minorities and especially black people and first nations being killed or harassed and violently assaulted by police is a far too common event. Hence the worldwide black live matter protests because of what happened to George Floyd.
                              Last edited by chuckChuck; Aug 12, 2020, 09:17.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.