• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He just HAS to be a troll

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newguy View Post
    personally I have voted many ways.
    Why does that remind me of the joke about vote early and vote often.
    Just because you have voted by many different methods, possibly even during the same election and for the same candidate, like a good liberal should do, that isn't the same as voting for different parties.
    Personally, I don't see any difference in either of the major parties once they get into power. We just turn a blind eye when it is our preferred party in power, and blame everything on the other party when they are in power.

Comment

And congratulations to newguy on the very effective deflection. Redirecting a thread dedicated to the king of deflection to get us talking about politics instead, is it deflection that even chuck would be proud of. You've learned from the best obviously.

Comment

I'm a lot of things. Positive and negative. A slightly autistic, part time alcoholic and tobacco addict.
        But I'm not a fanatic or an asshole.
        Chuck has always been both. Exchanging wheat for climate and still at his age enjoying pissing into the wind so that everyone gets wet. He hasn't mellowed with the decades but might still be a useful gauge of things to come.
        If you've seen One Flew Over the ****oo's Nest, you're either under the pillow or holding it down.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
          I'm a lot of things. Positive and negative. A slightly autistic, part time alcoholic and tobacco addict.
          But I'm not a fanatic or an asshole.
          Chuck has always been both. Exchanging wheat for climate and still at his age enjoying pissing into the wind so that everyone gets wet. He hasn't mellowed with the decades but might still be a useful gauge of things to come.
          If you've seen One Flew Over the ****oo's Nest, you're either under the pillow or holding it down.
          You put things so eloquently and succinct. 👍

Comment

I can’t imagine what NEWGUY is going through, it’s gotta be really tough to think everyone hates you, maybe it’s just a little paranoia, lay off the weed and talk to a shrink and I’m sure you’ll feel better in no time.

Comment

Or that just means he has taste.

Comment

Oh the irony of the self declared hypocrite libertarian troll from Alberta revisiting the "he has to be a troll" thread again and again!

And he just wants everyone (me) to show some respect?

Things have not gone so well for the Alberta troll since Lentil declared the earth to be flat.

And he puts forth a few of his own flat earth ideas now and then. At least he has company.

Comment

Welcome back chuck. I see you are back in fine form, full of piss and vinegar and vitriol.
                  You must be so flattered to know that we were concerned about you during your absence. When most posters come and go, no one even notices. But not everyone's favorite troll, you were the talk of the town. Blaithin even complimented your taste.
                  We should rename this from rural issues to Chuck Chuck's daycare.

Comment

Skeletor has come down from snake mountain.

Comment

Guess I should’ve quoted the post I was replying too. It’s disappeared so now he’ll never know the true compliment 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                        Guess I should’ve quoted the post I was replying too. It’s disappeared so now he’ll never know the true compliment 😂
                        I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it.
                        I almost get the impression that he's not actually fishing for compliments here.

Comment

We shouldn’t give any oxygen to this individual but hard not to refute bullshit either. That said it takes a special type to come on here and do what they do and take the beating for years. Dealing with people on the autism spectrum, and I’ve alluded to this before here, our poster exhibits classic traits of this. I’ve known some radical folks on all sides who exhibit more sociopathic tendencies but this person by how they conduct themselves falls more in line with what was identified as Asperger’s. Sociopaths are inherently stupid when you drill down to the base of their intelligence. Asperger’s folks on the other hand are superior in intelligence in certain skills such as compiling information and disseminating it if they are obsessed with the topic. They can fall short though with everything else and if challenged everyone else is just stupid in their eyes. Chuck I don’t know why you bother here making an ass of yourself like lentil pushing flat earth theory. It’s bloody tragic and sad.

Comment

Now I am autistic too? The list of silly absurd speculation just keeps getting longer and longer. LOL

Didn't you get A5's memo that you are supposed to show respect to your fellow posters?

Are you guys running out of good counter arguments again? It's not as if you had many good ones to start with.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                              We shouldn’t give any oxygen to this individual but hard not to refute bullshit either. That said it takes a special type to come on here and do what they do and take the beating for years. Dealing with people on the autism spectrum, and I’ve alluded to this before here, our poster exhibits classic traits of this. I’ve known some radical folks on all sides who exhibit more sociopathic tendencies but this person by how they conduct themselves falls more in line with what was identified as Asperger’s. Sociopaths are inherently stupid when you drill down to the base of their intelligence. Asperger’s folks on the other hand are superior in intelligence in certain skills such as compiling information and disseminating it if they are obsessed with the topic. They can fall short though with everything else and if challenged everyone else is just stupid in their eyes. Chuck I don’t know why you bother here making an ass of yourself like lentil pushing flat earth theory. It’s bloody tragic and sad.
                              So now you are an expert in autism , just like Lentil is an expert in astronomy?

Comment

I'm not sure, wilton. He definitely has the obsession part down pat. But any desire to inform himself with the knowledge and information is sorely lacking with this one.
                                He can repeat the headlines and a few alarmist talking points over and over, to try to make himself sound really smart. But when you scratch the surface, he won't even try to understand the underlying reality. Just makes up the lame excuse that it's too complicated for us mere mortals, only scientists can understand. The black box model, where no one else can possibly know how it works.
                                This is quite opposite to most people on that spectrum, when they are passionate about something, they inform themselves about all of the intimate details.
                                Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; May 28, 2023, 19:07.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...