• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inflation

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inflation

Watching CTV News, apparently no one can figure out why inflation spiked in april ?
    Now I know we are just a bunch of dumb farmers, but I think I have it figured out ?
    Any guesses out there since our supposed brightest people can figure it out ?
    What a bunch of no minds

I guess int. on loans,carbon tax and higher food costs don't count. Just got the bill for 2 new tires on back of air cart big shocker,the tires are more money than last year !

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
      I guess int. on loans,carbon tax and higher food costs don't count. Just got the bill for 2 new tires on back of air cart big shocker,the tires are more money than last year !
      Increase in the carbon tax is the biggest cause. Everything we buy and do is affected.

Comment

Every April 1st in Canada, we have a federally mandated inflation policy. It’s called the Carbon Tax. It doesn’t matter how high interest rates are, the cost of everything goes up on April 1, or in the days, weeks, and months after when old inventory of goods is replaced with new higher cost inventory. This will not change until the Carbon Tax is axed. The thing that blows my mind is the Bank of Canada keeps raising interest rates to stop inflation, but all that really needs to be done is axe the Carbon Tax. It’s like driving down the road with one foot on the gas (Carbon Tax) and one foot on the brake (raising Interest Rates). Irony is, the car can’t keep going down the road for too long before there is problems, like the engine overheats and stalls (economy crashes) or the brakes wear out (out of control inflation).

Comment

Bribed, bought media HAS TO spew libtart bullsh it! Can never question insane policies. Want to swear more, catch CBC noon....be pushing Climate Change.

Fear mongering to pay MORE C02 tax!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.