• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A interesting tweet from a indigenous friend

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    In many rural small towns nick names are the norm.
    Out of curiosity, when was the last time you visited a small town, was it still the 1950s? Because it seems that many of my parents and grandparents generations did go by nicknames, some of which stuck for life. It's not a phenomenon I have noticed occurring in recent decades.

Comment

I live on a farm near a small town.

Nick names are nothing unusual in our small town and community. Most people use first names but whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        Next time you see dml, ask him about that. We disagreed about most things, but managed to have civil respectful debates. Often conceding when the other side had made a valid argument. I don't believe we ever devolved into insults or name calling.

You may want to read my post again. You may have missed the part about treating other posters with as much respect as they offer.
        I have made this offer before. I promise to treat you with at least as much respect as you treat everyone else with.
        You are just as guilty of being insulting as I am. So lets not pretend otherwise.

I will play along as long as you follow your own high standards. You might also want to call out your Agv friends if they dont follow your rules too.

That way we know you are serious.

Comment

Gawd this site can be depressing.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
              Then obviously you are using this site wrong. One man's depressing is another man's entertaining.
              For example, the other day when you came back out of your sabbatical to call Chuck a s h i t stain, it made my day.
              The combination of self-importance and gross ignorance from some of the posters, is the most entertaining part.
              Of course, that could also be the most depressing part when you consider that that's the exact type of personality that tends to be attracted to politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                Open the door and let ‘em in

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                  Our next door neighbor used to have her ducks in the house. And we're not talking redneck farmers here, University educated with master's degree professional.

Comment

Sister Suzie, Brother John, Martin Luther, Phil and Don. Missing Brother Michael, antie Gin.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      Then obviously you are using this site wrong. One man's depressing is another man's entertaining.
                      For example, the other day when you came back out of your sabbatical to call Chuck a s h i t stain, it made my day.
                      The combination of self-importance and gross ignorance from some of the posters, is the most entertaining part.
                      Of course, that could also be the most depressing part when you consider that that's the exact type of personality that tends to be attracted to politics.
                      It's a degree of work to overcome my monkeys and walk thru my shtstorm. Seeking positive waves when so often acidic. I got angry and am still somewhat. Keep clean hands when dealing with shtstains....

Comment

It's a degree of work to overcome my monkeys and walk thru my shtstorm. Seeking positive waves when so often acidic. I got angry and am still somewhat. Keep clean hands when dealing with shtstains....
                        I like that. You take the high ground and still get shat thrown at you by the squawking monkey. Can understand why you think this playpen is depressing.

Comment

They’re only there for the dog food. Don’t think they’d trust me if I opened the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                            Nice chickens. What make is the closest one with the redneck.

Comment

Originally posted by AllisWD45 View Post
                              Nice chickens. What make is the closest one with the redneck.
                              Naked Neck. Some people also call them Turkens. White one is the same.

Comment

You got that right! And you wonder why I call it Agrisillyville? LOL

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.