• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A interesting tweet from a indigenous friend

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This just keeps getting funnier.
    So now, the poster who was incapable of following the most simple basic rules on the adults forum, and was banished to the daycare center as a result, now wants to enforce strict rules on the discourse in this forum. I'm sure he will be equally successful at following these rules if implemented..

Comment

you can lead a horse to water.......so im now in flat earth camp and silly one as well on agrisilly thanks glenn. Your such a endearing chap

in next state melbourne daugters 30th just a tiny family show 6 of us.

Adopted brother half brother errrr actually just brother came along hes a bit of a wag.

To get me to leave seeding operation for two days is no mean feat.

Daughter and Son have had a frosty relationship of late think this celebration brought them back together.

They went stir crazy during melb covid lockdowns with curfews lived together for 3 years but he moved out after covid anyway a big hug to each other was worth coming over just for that.
      Last edited by Landdownunder; May 12, 2023, 17:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
        you can lead a horse to water.......so im now in flat earth camp and silly one as well on agrisilly thanks glenn. Your such a endearing chap.
        😂😂😂

Now I need to write a sentence because a message needs 5 characters. Must be why Chuck can’t just reply LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          This just keeps getting funnier.
          So now, the poster who was incapable of following the most simple basic rules on the adults forum, and was banished to the daycare center as a result, now wants to enforce strict rules on the discourse in this forum. I'm sure he will be equally successful at following these rules if implemented..
          If you don't like the "daycare" and think you are above it, why do you spend so much time in it? LOL

Yes you certainly are pretty funny and strange. I wasn't the one complaining in the first place. It was you who brought it up. Did you forget that already?

I don't really care either way about your tone, but you should either clean up your side or stop complaining about about me so much and set a good example.

But since you are well practiced hypocrite troll I doubt that will happen.
          Troll on Mcduff!

Comment

Oh there’s your nickname AB!

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
              Oh there’s your nickname AB!
              Finally. I think I've earned that one I will wear it with pride. And my Scottish ancestors would be equally proud.
              Thank you chuck. I promise not to let you down, and live up to my new nickname.

Comment

I think McHuff would be more appropriate.

By the way why aren't you out fighting fires or seeding?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

No need to be condescending when you get grouchy.

I just finished my seeding for the day a hour ago and it’s rained here. We’ll see what fires pop up over the weekend as the temperature rises but I have a train to load Sunday so I won’t be seeding OR fire fighting.

Wanna tell me how I should load a train too?

Comment

We were out fighting fires a week or two ago, couple of us Farmers brought our tractors and implements to help stop a grass fire, all the neighbors were there with shovels etc. Along with the fire department, kept it away from their house. Fire department was grateful for all the help, the homeowners were overwhelmed with gratitude. Things are greening up now, and we've had some rain in the past few days, the worst of the fire hazard might be behind us now. But thank you for asking.
                    As for seating, thanks to the miracles of modern technology such as smartphones and mobile data and voice to text, I can troll you and seed all at the same time. In fact, you can mark your calendar by this, any of the days when I make a lot of posts at your expense, it is because I am entertaining myself while trundling around in a tractor or combine or dozer, or hauling dirt or manure.

Comment

Yeah I know I like to rub my points in and give the knife an extra twist. But I often get the same response to my points when I try to be nice. So with this crowd there is not much chance to woo them with nice.

And funnily many of the Agrisilly faithfull love Crypto Polly and Donald Trump for their abrasive cutting attacks. And partake in the abrasive themselves.

So I think the real reason I am not liked, is many on this site don't like my opinions.

Fair enough. So the LOLs and tone aren't the real problem are they? Just another distraction. LOL
                      got it finally yeah yeah im not the sharpest chisel in the set.

Glenn is trying to woo us.

Mind can only boggle why.i often wonder the reason he posts actually at all on agriville but its woo us. Im relieved one of lifes great mysteries has been solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
                        got it finally yeah yeah im not the sharpest chisel in the set.

Glenn is trying to woo us.

Mind can only boggle why.i often wonder the reason he posts actually at all on agriville but its woo us. Im relieved one of lifes great mysteries has been solved.
                        Well that explains the cutesy nicknames like Hammy and Willy.
                        Apparently they should be flattered not offended.

Comment

In many rural small towns nick names are the norm. When people use them I often wonder who they are talking about? It gets confusing. Better to use first names.

And nobody calls me chuckles or any thing different than chuck chuck when they want to make a point? I am the only one breaking the "libertarian" rules?

What do you guys want on social media? Roberts rules of order? Madam chair, on a point of order I would like to bring up Chucks abrasive tone. LOL

Comment

What do you guys want on social media?
                            Thank you for asking.
                            What I want, is a formidable debating opponent. Someone who is willing to take the other side of the debate and do so in an intelligent civil mature sometimes humorous matter. Someone who shows humility, concedes a point at least occasionally, however begrudgingly.
                            Someone who doesn't deflect and invent strawman arguments whenever the debate goes against him. Someone who doesn't resort to childish insults and name calling.
                            Someone who treats his fellow forum members with as much respect as he wants to receive in return. Someone who does their own original research, and posts in their own words. Someone who at least makes an effort to answer the uncomfortable question.
                            I don't think that's too much to ask, is it?
                            Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; May 14, 2023, 07:55.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                              Thank you for asking.
                              But I want, is a formidable debating opponent. Someone who is willing to take the other side of the debate and do so in an intelligent civil mature sometimes humorous matter. Someone who shows humility, concedes a point at least occasionally, however begrudgingly.
                              Someone who doesn't deflect and invent strawman arguments whenever the debate goes against him. Someone who doesn't resort to childish insults and name calling.
                              Someone who treats his fellow forum members with as much respect as he wants to receive in return. Someone who does their own original research, and posts in their own words. Someone who at least makes an effort to answer the uncomfortable question.
                              I don't think that's too much to ask, is it?
                              Look in the mirror and at your own record. Did you meet all those very high standards? I don't think so. Your record and words speak for themselves.

How can a self admitted troll that enjoys trolling set such high standards for everybody but himself? There seems to be a disconnect between what you say and do.
                              Last edited by chuckChuck; May 14, 2023, 07:30.

Comment

Look in the mirror and at your own record. Did you meet all those very high standards? I don't think so. Your record and words speak for themselves.

How can a self admitted troll that enjoys trolling set such high standards for everybody but himself? There seems to be a disconnect between what you say and do.
                                Next time you see dml, ask him about that. We disagreed about most things, but managed to have civil respectful debates. Often conceding when the other side had made a valid argument. I don't believe we ever devolved into insults or name calling.

You may want to read my post again. You may have missed the part about treating other posters with as much respect as they offer.
                                I have made this offer before. I promise to treat you with at least as much respect as you treat everyone else with.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.