• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saskatchewan looking into whether Ottawa's emissions policy can be blocked

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newguy View Post
    Generations alive today are the first to see the effects of climate change.And they will be last generations that can do something about it .
    How old are you? GenX Boomer? You the millennial chaining yourself to a tree or boomer screaming at a cloud? Most industrial growth will come from places where pooping outside the house is normal and any edge they get to not have to do that they will take. Do you think they give two shits about this? Not a chance! Fall on your sword all you want and look like a fool all you want but you’re still a fool.

Comment

Why is it that almost every record breaking temperature is from 80 or 120 years ago? If the climate didn’t change we would have a mile of ice above our heads right now, 1,6 kilometres for you millennials.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ng.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	775064

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
          How old are you? GenX Boomer? You the millennial chaining yourself to a tree or boomer screaming at a cloud? Most industrial growth will come from places where pooping outside the house is normal and any edge they get to not have to do that they will take. Do you think they give two shits about this? Not a chance! Fall on your sword all you want and look like a fool all you want but you’re still a fool.
          What is your qualifications to make statements about climate science.? My statement was a quote from a qualified climate scientist.Humourous many who had problems with grade 10 science think they have answers that real scientists have missed.

Comment

Your “science expert” is a fool! The climate on earth has always changed!

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
              What is your qualifications to make statements about climate science.? My statement was a quote from a qualified climate scientist..
              Funny how all of the layman climate alarmists who propagandize online forums all sing from the same hymnals. Sounds like a page right out of Chuck's book. Which it is, they literally have online resources directing them how to debate this topic.
              But if you prod any deeper than the superficial, they can't answer any questions except my expert is better than your expert.
              Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; May 13, 2023, 07:18.

Comment

A5 why aren't you still defending little lentils climate change denier statements?

Comment

Carbon the basis of all life.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230513_070950_TikTok.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	775065

Comment

But Little lentil how do you know that the boreal forest isn't fake?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      A5 why aren't you still defending little lentils climate change denier statements?
                      Is this just like asking if I've stopped beating my wife yet?
                      I've never met anyone who denies that the climate changes. And if I did, I certainly wouldn't defend them.

Actually, I just read my post before I edited it, and that was such a spectacular failure of speech to text that I don't know what I was defending or denying. I think it makes more sense now. Try again.

Comment

But more importantly, what happened to my new nickname?
                        You consistently call Danielle by her nickname, am I not as important in your life as the Alberta premier?

Comment

But Little lentil how do you know that the boreal forest isn't fake?
                          Because Ive seen it with my own eyes, unlike the brainwashed that trust the '$cience'.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...