• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danielle Smith discussed COVID charges 'almost weekly' with justice officials

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its a waste of time talking about what would help when perverts get protected and pastors get jailed for feeding the hungry

Comment

A pastor jailed for feeding the hungry! LOL You are full of BS and lies!

Perverts protected? By who?

Are you talking about several churches who for a long time turned a blind eye to sexual abuse in their organizations?

Nobody is supporting sexual abuse of any kind.

What is clear is the extreme right wing bigots are waging a war of hate against LGBQT people by saying they are all pedophiles.

The majority of pedophiles are heterosexual males.

Here's what Pastor Art was convicted for:

" A judge has found Calgary pastor Artur Pawlowski guilty of mischief for his role in protests against COVID-19 public health measures.

The protests at Coutts, Alta., blocked the province's main border crossing into the United States for more than two weeks in early 2022.

"I am satisfied Mr. Pawlowski intended to incite the audience to continue the blockade intended to incite protesters to commit mischief," Justice Gordon Krinke said as he delivered his verdict Tuesday.

Crown prosecutors told Pawlowski's trial in Lethbridge, Alta., that his impassioned speech to the truckers in February 2022 fanned the flames of unrest and convinced them to stay at the border crossing for another two weeks.

Krinke also found Pawlowski guilty of breaching a release order.

Pawlowski faces another charge under the Alberta Critical Infrastructure Defence Act of wilfully damaging or destroying essential infrastructure. However, Krinke said he couldn't rule on that charge Tuesday because the defence has given notice of a constitutional challenge."

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/intended-to-incite-calgary-pastor-found-guilty-on-two-border-blockade-charges-1.6379742
      Last edited by chuckChuck; May 5, 2023, 07:31.

Comment

during the plandemic Art was arested for feeding the homeless , their is videos of him being non stop harassed by police , while the naked man in changing room was suported

Comment

What were the charges while he was feeding the homeless?

Comment

What amazes me is the contortions that the resident leftists go through to defend evil. Making wrong into right is hard work. To bad they can't find something useful to do with their time. I reduce the silly on agriville by keeping them blocked. They have nothing to say.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              What were the charges while he was feeding the homeless?
              somthing stupid like too large outdoor gathering

Comment

Despite CBC’s efforts looks like Smith on track to win the election easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                  Don't Minimize Chuck's efforts. He is putting as much effort into promoting the NDP in a province he doesn't live in, as he did trying to ensure that Donald Trump lost the election in a country he doesn't live in.

Comment

im not full of BS and lies CC , do a bit of research on internet before calling what i say BS 🤡

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                      CTV is working hard on her also

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                        im not full of BS and lies CC , do a bit of research on internet before calling what i say BS 🤡
                        You said "he was arrested for feeding the homeless"! LOL

What were the charges while he was "feeding the homeless"?

If your going to lie then don't expect to go unchallenged.

Just because you disagree with a law, that doesn't allow you to openly break it again and again without consequences.

Many antivaxers seem to think they are above the law and they don't have to follow any public health orders.

If your cattle herd gets foot and mouth do you think you can ignore the rules and break the law just because you don't agree with them?

And do you think that the CFIA doesn't have the right to quarantine your farm and destroy your animals to prevent the spread of a deadly and devastating disease?

Maybe some of you guys think you can do anything you want in a pandemic or when a very serious animal disease occurs. Well its time to wake up!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6552.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	775044 you CC were too brainwashed by the CBC lies to have a clue what was going on , remember the story about the 14 year old boy that was suposed to have died of C19 ? recently the doctor that cared for him was talking at citizens enquiry , said how horrible it was handled by the media , purely discusting how they ran with that story just as they started jab for kids

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                            If your cattle herd gets foot and mouth do you think you can ignore the rules and break the law just because you don't agree with them?

And do you think that the CFIA doesn't have the right to quarantine your farm and destroy your animals to prevent the spread of a deadly and devastating disease?
                            But, if my cows get a runny nose, and they all recover fine without intervention except for a couple of geriatric cows or in two Port of shape to even send to slaughter, and the cfia came and quarantined then destroyed my herd, I would not agree with that action.
                            Foot and mouth is an actual deadly highly contagious disease.

Comment

He was charged for breaking covid rules not for feeding the homeless! LOL

There is no law against feeding the homeless is there?

But he was just convicted of mischief for encouraging the antivaxers and other mal contents to illegally block the border even after he was charged on other covid violations.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                                But, if my cows get a runny nose, and they all recover fine without intervention except for a couple of geriatric cows or in two Port of shape to even send to slaughter, and the cfia came and quarantined then destroyed my herd, I would not agree with that action.
                                Foot and mouth is an actual deadly highly contagious disease.
                                Over 53,000 people died of covid in Canada.

Its a question of whether you think public health orders to reduce the impact of disease or animal health orders apply to everyone or just those who agree with them?

The answer is they apply to everyone.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...