• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau and ethics

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obstruction of Justice in this case could be taken relatively seriously:

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
      What will happen when it gets confirmed a foreign government installed and controls the leader of the free world?
      What will other countries think and do?

Just a few examples he's sacrificed the Ukraine, the Kurds, etc etc for putins benefit

I think this is drawn out one because he does have lots of money and money buys silence. The fact that so many are convicted already is like wow!

What would you say if trudeau or harpers ministernof defence, foreign affairs minister, campaign manager were all convicted of lieing to parliament, destroying evidence, obstructing justice on the topic of either truduea or Harper being broke and needing funds from the Russians and then while trying to get those funds for a sky sc****r in Moscow they got set up with hookers in a hotel room and if you were a person of such ego that you would do anything to not let that video out?

Then you get the meeting where after elected trump spends 2 hours alone with Putin non recorded???? Why??? Wow!!!
      He then takes everyone's notes about anything to do with the meeting?

Could you imagine if truduea or Harper had these things surrounding them?

You cannot at all say truduea should be investigated and not trump. Because if you say trump shouldn't be then let's just let this minor issue pass with truduea.
      You can’t be to old or haven’t been following politics to long because they all on both sides of the border have been lying and getting away from it forever. Trump is a outsider non politician and both sides don’t like him because he is going to end the free handouts swamp pork barreling call it what you want. They have nothing on him or he would be gone long ago and it’s driving the swamp crazy. There is two laws and this recent deal in Canada is proving it. Travel the states for awhile and see for yourself how many people don’t like what he is doing these people are hard to find.

Comment

What will happen when it gets confirmed a foreign government installed and controls the leader of the free world?
        What will other countries think and do?

Just a few examples he's sacrificed the Ukraine, the Kurds, etc etc for putins benefit

I think this is drawn out one because he does have lots of money and money buys silence. The fact that so many are convicted already is like wow!

What would you say if trudeau or harpers ministernof defence, foreign affairs minister, campaign manager were all convicted of lieing to parliament, destroying evidence, obstructing justice on the topic of either truduea or Harper being broke and needing funds from the Russians and then while trying to get those funds for a sky sc****r in Moscow they got set up with hookers in a hotel room and if you were a person of such ego that you would do anything to not let that video out?

Then you get the meeting where after elected trump spends 2 hours alone with Putin non recorded???? Why??? Wow!!!
        He then takes everyone's notes about anything to do with the meeting?

Could you imagine if truduea or Harper had these things surrounding them?

You cannot at all say truduea should be investigated and not trump. Because if you say trump shouldn't be then let's just let this minor issue pass with truduea.
        Trump is beyond reproach if you are a hard right Republican or Conservative and Trudeau is the antichrist! Facts and evidence don't matter.

Mueller is near to releasing his report on Russia and the collusion between Trump's campaign and Russia.

Mueller seems to get the job done with so many of Trump's closest associates charged, convicted and heading to the slammer. on a variety of charges.

Its pretty obvious that Trump has obstructed justice. Charges and jail time can wait till his presidency is done, but if there is anything serious against Trump, done could be sooner than later.

Won't it be interesting if Trudeau and Trump both face obstruction allegations/charges?

I doubt they will stick in Canada but the US seems have a better system when it comes to prosecuting powerful corrupt politicians and insiders.

Comment

Surprising how some people are so inept at reading a situation. All his people he selected himself are being charged or further investigated so I guess they all did this for themselves???? Hahahaha
          But anyway it's already all been proven it's really just a matter if their government want the emberrassment of tossing the loser out or not. Mueller has done his job even if nothing else gets done. alot will depend on what happens 2020 election if he gets in again if he's even the nominated candidate or who wins the general election. President Pence would forgive his sins for sure.

In Canada this is a big issue I hope all the facts come out prior to election. Looks pretty bad for the pm from what I see. I think it's actually easier to convict a pm than a president. Judges in the states are very bias or at least people there think so partly due to the bias and messy nomination proxess. Here the judges aren't as biased I think politically but the laws are stupid here. Jmo

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy View Post
            You can’t be to old or haven’t been following politics to long because they all on both sides of the border have been lying and getting away from it forever. Trump is a outsider non politician and both sides don’t like him because he is going to end the free handouts swamp pork barreling call it what you want. They have nothing on him or he would be gone long ago and it’s driving the swamp crazy. There is two laws and this recent deal in Canada is proving it. Travel the states for awhile and see for yourself how many people don’t like what he is doing these people are hard to find.
            Travel the states? I have a house here which is where I am right now. Hahahah
            So I know what people think at least in our local neighbourhood.

Comment

Chuck and Wheels getting jollies over charges against Trump associates, but these people have received minor sentences, one being jail for 10 days, another for 14 days, things like their own false income tax report, illegal campaign contributions, pretty minor stuff, that doesn’t involve the President. Makes good sound bites. Wonder if Hillary will be as clean?

Comment

Big wheel you should stay on topic what is alleged to Justin is a very serious thing and I don't care what Trump is doing .I will quit reading your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by tubs View Post
                  Big wheel you should stay on topic what is alleged to Justin is a very serious thing and I don't care what Trump is doing .I will quit reading your posts.
                  Thank you!

Comment

If SCN Lavalin is controlled by the mob, then there will be a lot of people looking over their shoulder for a long time after the dust settles on this one.

We may have our own Maduros.

Comment

Travel the states? I have a house here which is where I am right now. Hahahah
                      So I know what people think at least in our local neighbourhood.
                      Antifa retreats don't count.

Comment

Originally posted by binthere View Post
                        Antifa retreats don't count.
                        Lol 😂

Comment

Canadas situation is much more serious because the liberals changed the law to save a company headquartered near the PMs own riding and to save the company from going under and the massive layoffs and votes that would go with it. Didn't see trump doing any of that. He had nothing politically to gain.

Comment

The massive corruption in Quebec needs to be finally brought to light and squashed. It will take down many politicians and maybe even Peter Pan himself.
                            The “false poor” economy in Quebec has to be dealt with . With equalization payments of $11 billion , the whole b/S game has to stop .
                            B.C. Corruption is next to be exposed, recent RCMP findings of huge amount of laundered money is hopefully going to expose the deep rabbit hole on the west coast as well.
                            Most of what has been going on in Canada for two years , protests , political circus acts is all just been a distraction from the underpinnings of massive corruption being exposed now.
                            Trudeau and ethics ...... Bahahaha.
                            Time will tell if anything meaningful comes from all this .

Comment

If he did it . It would as bad as what Trump has already
                              Done trying to interfere in An investigation.
                              What is it about the corrupt Quebec business environment?
                              Time after time.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                                The massive corruption in Quebec needs to be finally brought to light and squashed. It will take down many politicians and maybe even Peter Pan himself.
                                The “false poor” economy in Quebec has to be dealt with . With equalization payments of $11 billion , the whole b/S game has to stop .
                                B.C. Corruption is next to be exposed, recent RCMP findings of huge amount of laundered money is hopefully going to expose the deep rabbit hole on the west coast as well.
                                Most of what has been going on in Canada for two years , protests , political circus acts is all just been a distraction from the underpinnings of massive corruption being exposed now.
                                Trudeau and ethics ...... Bahahaha.
                                Time will tell if anything meaningful comes from all this .
                                That's correct! Agreed!
                                But you told us you thought there was corruption here yet your voting the same.
                                What makes it so differnt for you to expect the Quebecees to not keep voting the same?

When companies own governments you get this stuff all the time. It's just the dumb ones or so arrogant ones that get caught.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.