• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thirsty Thursday it’s almost Friday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    dml, trump created 5 million jobs in 2 years and created opening for another 7 million. They posted a 3.7% gdp. Know what ours was? 1.7%. He took millions off welfare and food stamps and even put disabled people to work. Black and Hispanic unemployment lowest ever. The economy grew way faster than their debt did.

Don't ever compare Canada to the US. They are nothing alike.
    Wow those are impressive numbers Jazz, but like Sask3 posting, they mean nothing unless you put them in context. For example the last two years of Obama, jobs were increasing at 2.5 million a year - the same rate of job increase as Trump. And total job numbers in US are still a million less then they were in 2007. Yes, millions are off food stamps yet again those numbers are dropping at same rate as Obama. Trump's economic success is on the same trend line as Obama had throughout his second term.

That is if you believe Trump's claims, which given his propensity to lie or at least stretch the truth, means either you look at his claims in context or you are a sucker.

And don't forget, Trump has funded his impressive economic gains with 1.5 trillion of national debt. Our numbers would look a whole lot better too if Trudeau at borrowed at the same pace Trump has. So I will ask you the same question Sask 3 won't answer. Do you think Trudeau never increased the debt enough (should have kept up to the US) or too much?

Before you answer I suggest you look at some better economic figures for the US success???
    https://www.factcheck.org/2018/07/trumps-numbers-second-quarterly-update/ https://www.factcheck.org/2018/07/trumps-numbers-second-quarterly-update/ https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2018/10/30/two-charts-show-trumps-job-gains-are-just-a-continuation-from-obamas-presidency/#6ece857f1af3 https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2018/10/30/two-charts-show-trumps-job-gains-are-just-a-continuation-from-obamas-presidency/#6ece857f1af3

PS especially note that the US trade deficit has increased 13% under Trump - the art of the deal guy who was going to balance trade and has thrown the world into a trade war with his tariffs.

Comment

Which PM is pushing Bill C 69?

Comment

Wine ready to bottle...waiting for warmth
        Click image for larger version

Name:	034 (2).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	767086Click image for larger version

Name:	004.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	767085

Comment

dml, Obama spent 10 trillion dollars to get those jobs and the gdp barely moved. You know there are more people living in the US now than 12 yrs ago so comparing overall jobs is not a metric. Was there ever a point in obamas terms where he front loaded the job market by 7 million positions. Tell me that one.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
            Wine ready to bottle...waiting for warmth
            [ATTACH]3933[/ATTACH][ATTACH]3932[/ATTACH]
            have you paid liquor tax on that ?

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post

Trudeau your buddy ****ed oil and gas.....
              I know that you're not strong on either truth or logic but maybe you could explain to us how Trudeau simultaneously caused the price of WTI to decline?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-02-03 at 4.35.52 PM.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	767087

Comment

Or if it is a consumption tax he’s still ok

Comment

Wow how soon they forget.

Harper has a minority the banks and big business was in trouble and the liberals said to him you have to help or we will crush you and he fell for it.

If the liberals would have won we would be 5 trillion in debt.

But like all good liberals blame Harper is so easy to do

Comment

I guess it's easier to ignore the question than admit to your lie hey SF3?

Comment

Wow how soon they forget.

Harper has a minority the banks and big business was in trouble and the liberals said to him you have to help or we will crush you and he fell for it.

If the liberals would have won we would be 5 trillion in debt.

But like all good liberals blame Harper is so easy to do
                      LOL, and the old Conservative excuse waa, waa ... "But the Liberals made me do it!" waa waa….

And then they pull out some fictitious number like 5 trillion or a stupid memes and claim but that's what the Liberals would have done. Total BS. And everytime you do this without backing up your claims you lose a little more credibility.

So I will ask you again, compared to the US which is so much better economically according to you and a Republican White house that has run up the debt multiple times over what Trudeau has over the last 2 years, do you think Trudeau has increased the debt too much or not enough.

I will add a second question based on this last post. We had a global recession in 09 and every country was supporting their economy through borrowing. According to you Harper was forced to do so by the Liberals. So do you think he should have not bailed out the economy? Remember, our biggest trading partner - the US provided 831 billion in relief.

Third, for a good laugh, please provide any factual basis for your 5 trillion dollar Liberal debt claim, because I call BS!

Comment

Liberals piss away money as if it wasn’t theirs and party is all a liberal gov does look at Trudeau and his fools. If Harper wouldn’t of been in and liberals would of we would be trillions in debt they have no f$&king clue

Comment

..... no f$&king clue
                          I think that's his answer to both our questions dmlfarmer. And I really didn't like his post, merely hit the stupid "like" button instead of "reply".

Comment

Grass it’s rather simple the debt would be insane if the liberals were running the show in the 2008 melt down and Harper took on debt for canada yo survive like every country in the world.

It was a crisis. But you forget that grass or just don’t care to look at how bad it was.

Hell I could buy a whole block in maricopa for not much cash back then. But like always let’s blame Harper and look at what trump is doing and forget about our F$&k head!

Game is starting so enjoy canada 🇨🇦.

F$&k

Trudeau and his team
                            Last edited by SASKFARMER3; Feb 9, 2019, 17:52.

Comment

Careful you don't get a nose bleed that far up. Are oxygen levels safe that far up?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                                Careful you don't get a nose bleed that far up. Are oxygen levels safe that far up?
                                Apparently oxygen is in short supply as my question was for him to explain how Trudeau caused the WTI oil price decline.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.