• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sask F cancel the Yukon - order the new electric SUV

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have one also. 44 mpg best trip so far. Usually 30-35 mpg any day all day. Don’t have to worry about a 240,000 km oil pump belt, will be down the road once warranty is off anyways. Ole man just bought one too. GM has it figured out. 277 hp and 460 ft-lbs.

Comment

GMC.com

Hummer ev

830 horse power, 300+ miles range

Full load $110,000

Comment

Anyone ever figure out their cost of ownership per km before they factor fuel?
        Difference between 20 & 30 mpg about 12000? L over 300,000km.
        I usually don't pay more than 9- 10 cents/km to buy them slightly used. One set of plugs usually the only repair on a 5.3 to get 300k of use.
        TV of $ pays for the extra fuel over time along with less depreciation?
        Fwiw I've never paid more than $24k for a vehicle.
        I will however throw those calcs out the window in 3 years when I start spending winters south LoL.
        Good info on that belt thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
          Have one also. 44 mpg best trip so far. Usually 30-35 mpg any day all day. Don’t have to worry about a 240,000 km oil pump belt, will be down the road once warranty is off anyways. Ole man just bought one too. GM has it figured out. 277 hp and 460 ft-lbs.
          My old Duramax had 475000K when the injectors finally gave out, injectors worth more than the truck. Don't get the part about dumping a truck after the warranty has run out. Can't have much faith in it if that is the case?

How many of you are taking the chance of running purple through it, or is that still a thing to worry about?

Comment

160,000 kms is long enough for my daily driver. Yes warranty on the engine is same as the big 6.6L duramax.

Comment

This diesel option on this one I ordered was only $1785 extra
              Diesel still gets $.12 prov rebate

Comment

Originally posted by Misterjade9 View Post
                My old Duramax had 475000K when the injectors finally gave out, injectors worth more than the truck. Don't get the part about dumping a truck after the warranty has run out. Can't have much faith in it if that is the case?

How many of you are taking the chance of running purple through it, or is that still a thing to worry about?
                Shit no , it’s a farm truck

Comment

Tesla takes bit coin. Good thing, eh?

Comment

Tesla takes bit coin. Good thing, eh? Bitcoin was under $10 for years, even was 2 cents. Can you believe a new truck for 2 cents? today, 1 bitcoin is $72,648 CDN.
                    Last edited by sumdumguy; Apr 4, 2021, 20:35.

Comment

You can get the Yukon Denali with that Diesel now. Looking at one in Kipling.

Comment

If you need to get past some one on the highway, does the diesel have the get-up-and-go of the 6.2 gas?

Comment

Originally posted by Rareearth View Post
                          If you need to get past some one on the highway, does the diesel have the get-up-and-go of the 6.2 gas?
                          277 hp verses 420 hp. I would guess no.

Comment

There is nothing worse than having a underpowered tractor, combine etc
                            Why settle for less?

Comment

As long as it has more get up and go than a 6.2 diesel or the 5.7 diesel. Those were gems.

Comment

Originally posted by ColevilleH2S View Post
                                277 hp verses 420 hp. I would guess no.
                                "GM has it figured out. 277 hp and 460 ft-lbs."

That be same torque as the 6.2L at 4100 RPM. 5.3L = 383Lb-Ft @ 4100RPM. What RPM for the 3.0L torque?

How does it drive/accelerate, those of you who have one? did you compare a gas to it? Think the 3.0L Diesel and 6.2L gas are same option cost. Both 10 speeds.
                                Last edited by fjlip; Apr 5, 2021, 11:23.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...