• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sask F cancel the Yukon - order the new electric SUV

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sask F cancel the Yukon - order the new electric SUV

Wow the truck and Suv can be ordered now from GMC.
    Not sure what the retail is, 300 tp 350 mile range, but features... and looks good.

Read somewhere $110000 for the new EV Hummer....don't know if that's USD or CDN ....

Comment

The Hummer is awesome.

oh, the vehicle is nice also.

They have a new Yukon with a Diesel.

Some on here have the new diesel half-ton from GMC

Comment

Have the half ton diesel. Unreal mileage.

Any trip to town and back is 30 mpg. Long trips with no wind is 40 mpg. Beats the window sticker by a healthy margin. Definitely a sleeper in GM’s lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by Freightshaker View Post

Any trip to town and back is 30 mpg. Long trips with no wind is 40 mpg. Beats the window sticker by a healthy margin. Definitely a sleeper in GM’s lineup.
          Til the turbo goes out at 3000K like the neighbors or you have to pull the motor to change the timing belt at 130000K. I am not sold on these baby Duramaxs yet.

Comment

A timing belt in a diesel? Hardly heavy duty.....

Comment

Boy need some fact checks here. Oil pump belt not timing belt and its 150,000 mile check. 240,000 kms. They change it cause they in there. Doubt anyone will change or check it.

Drop the tranny to change not pull the engine.

Comment

Boy need some fact checks here. Oil pump belt not timing belt and its 150,000 mile check. 240,000 kms. They change it cause they in there. Doubt anyone will change or check it.

Yes your right, I meant to say oil pump belt. They say it is still easier to pull the motor.

Comment

When you say that at 240K they are in there, do you mean they are rebuilding the engine at that point or heads?

Comment

Re Soddy. The oil pump drive belt needs changed at 240K km. It’s in the oil pan. Need to pull the engine or tranny to do it.

Comment

I have one on order
                      Guy here drove 350 highway at 100 kph and got 41 mpg filling at pump
                      Shows 6 litres / 100!km lots

Comment

Originally posted by Misterjade9 View Post
                        Til the turbo goes out at 3000K like the neighbors or you have to pull the motor to change the timing belt at 130000K. I am not sold on these baby Duramaxs yet.
                        Actually an oil pump belt
                        Tranny needs to be slid back at 240000 km
                        I will not get there
                        Did you know you have to take cab off of the big duramax trucks to change head gasket
                        They all have problems believe me I checked
                        But no others get 40mpg

Comment

So what kind of hp and torque compared to a 5.3?

Comment

Urban gardeners will go for the new GMC electrics ( wonder what Ford will have).
                            Rural farmers will still need gas or diesel for a while yet.

Comment

Have a gmc Denali with 3.0 litre diesel. Love the truck. Averaging 8.2 litre/100 km.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.