• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China trade deal

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China trade deal

Sock boy failed miserably in china but now he is taking credit for the pork and beef deal that was already made before he even left canada and it wasn't made by the govt morons.

Wasn't the tarriff lowered though?

And something must have been done with canola and those guys because ever since the last problem we had there things have been good.

At least he went our last guy hid in the corner of parliament in some closet.

Comment

Yep Click image for larger version

Name:	101B1F84-0849-4037-8DD6-8FB0D7B3533A.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	766101

Comment

Arrogant contempt for such a high profile position. Grow the **** up already.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post

Whatza matter Farma, don't like the socks? So you wear boring woolen socks? At least he isn't wearing dangly earings or a turban. Course the year isn't done yet.

Comment

When you're representing me and my country, dress and act the part!

When you appear on the Marilyn Denis show ....dress like you want.

Sumbumguy...I wear ankle socks. ;-) NOT.
            Last edited by farmaholic; Dec 7, 2017, 22:15.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
              Whatza matter Farma, don't like the socks? So you wear boring woolen socks? At least he isn't wearing dangly earings or a turban. Course the year isn't done yet.
              Maybe he should wear the niqab.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                I take it that was addressed to SF3?

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                  I take it that was addressed to SF3?
                  LOL... specifics.

Comment

sofa you must be wrong.

The sock puppet boy's page says it was a rip snorting success!

Comment

The world is waking up to what intelligent Canadians knew all along - Canada's leader is a - well - something about lipstick and pigs.

[URL="http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/weve-come-a-long-way-from-little-potato-is-the-international-medias-treatment-of-justin-trudeau-changing"]http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/weve-come-a-long-way-from-little-potato-is-the-international-medias-treatment-of-justin-trudeau-changing[/URL]

Click image for larger version

Name:	trudeau_sockboy.jpg
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	766102

Harper's assessment of the spoiled, stupid little kid was right - as usual.

It's kind of embarrassing when it's hard to tell where the socks end and the prime minister starts...
                      Last edited by burnt; Dec 8, 2017, 13:23.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                        Yep [ATTACH]2340[/ATTACH]
                        just waiting until he shows up with a man-bun.

Comment

Well we’ll well
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	648233D9-D5FB-4843-8C2B-B32E456BFA57.jpg
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	766103

Comment

And the little prick took 300 people with him to China. What a waste this guy is.

Comment

But yet people will say he is doing such a good job.

I ask how stupid is the general population of Canada Getting.

Its all fluff with this guy.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.