• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of the Week Thursday Report.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of the Week Thursday Report.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0058.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	777812

Well we got a bit of snow as a Montana low moved NE crossed the valley and then disappeared on Sunday and Monday. Then it got so cold Trudeaus tears would of froze and now the warm up is happening again.

i like the Warm ups.

Christmas parties are starting and its time to find a designated driver don't be a idiot and drive. Its not worth it.

Some companies have come out with their super duper got to buy deals for fertilizer this week. Yawn is all i can say or do. Prices are crashing and this idiotic idea we can grow our selves out of the poor house makes no sense at all. Grow more produce more farm more pay more. Is it just me or are others sick of this bullshit.
    Ah but funny thing a little birdie told me about a combine deal thats been pissing me off. Ill share later.

See i think some think farming is so wonderful your making millions maybe more than that and all of a sudden the thought of 1981 years is coming back to the ones who have seen the down years. 30 plus years. when countries played games and canada did nothing.

Well look at our illustrious leader Goes to the TPP and gets stoned or what ever and misses the meeting, is a no show what a embarrassment for the group. Then their is the dealings going on with USA and Mexico and Canada. Telling them a trade deal needs equality etc. ITs a trade deal other countries care about keeping people working you can come off your high moral liberal horse and look at reality no one cares except you and 30% of the Canadian population. Yes no one should hurt or offend any one Gay strait Trans or whatever. Do as you want but don't teach push or direct me. Women are equal in this country last time i looked. Natives the first Canadians get the shaft like JT did again, suck them into believing he will help then once elected forgets who they are. We need all Canadians working and then our country will be great.

Then our leader goes to China and Little potato in China or Big Dick in Canada he comes home and this time he has real tears as they say you idiot go home its a trade deal not peace love and harmony.

Were weak and getting really weak. Lets buy some JD 55 combines from Australia as they get JD 790s. Wait the 55 was a good combine lets get 7700 a total piece of shit machine. Yea thats better.

Some Brad wall Bashing has gone on this week. Those who hate and criticize look long and hard at what the past was like with the NDP look real long and hard a Leopard doesn't cant, change its spots. They will bring in a Carbon tax etc. Any one with a brain should realize as soon as 2019 Little potatos Carbon tax and Climate Barbie etc will be gone. If it crumbled Australia and ended why will it work here in a failing economy. Gov Jobs and Tim Horton Jobs aren't really jobs.

If the NDP win Saskatchewan Get ready for some real Hurt.

Name:	21078842_1980759255532817_8057406456198317896_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	777813

As for the Provincial Leadership group i am putting my first vote behind Alana first second and third i am still thinking. First she would be our first Women Premier, Not put in by the Liberals or NDP who preach but don't do. She is qualified and she is tough.

So Mr Farmer go out and spend spend spend because Fertilizer is going up Hell it has to our bottom line depends on you, yours we couldn't give a rats ass about just as long as your still here next fall.

Anhydrous up 6 cents since late October. Just because. S15 up 40 since fall just because. Up up and up we go.

Equipment new is showing cracks but the dealers still have to learn mother corp will take a discount now its time for you to cut the fat and trim your super shiny dealerships and get in the real world. The Big BTos are few and far between and the rest of us don't over pay because we just have to have to.

Also Why the F#$K would the fed gov give money for bullshit BTO operations to add bullshit that not going to do any thing for ag. Really build it yourself.

So Enjoy the Season the countdown is beginning cant wait. Be safe out their.

Name:	IMG_0063.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	777814

You need to read the GTH events, bad ass billy and let's see what all the new candidates for leader are saying they ll bring back all the cuts they made recently insurance tax. Etc etc. Well woo hoo!!!
    Why were all these cuts made in the first place? Because you were part of a regime that went broke with record revenues.

Can you tell us sask farmer does the sasl party believe in carbon damage to global warming or not. Explain carbon capture and its cost and explain who s going to pay for the carbon changes the energy sector is required to achieve if sask goes it alone and not be tied into the national program?

Most people I ve spoke to say there is no need for any carbon tax at any level. Most feel trudough is an idiot but also feel our current provincial leader is so full of himself he thinks we're so stupid too. We have had a carbon tax here all along that has broke us and now instead of having some balls and saying absolutely no to any more carbon tax we re going to have a provincial scam money grab to pay for incompetent spending on the last provincial carbon brain wave and we ll add even some new ones. Wow conceded crooked lunatics. Let's elect another one in that inner circle.
    Got some news it's as bad or worse than the useless Ndp were.
    Promoting to re elect any one of these that obviously not only knew of the crooked shit is looney tunes at best.

Comment

Oh yea the biggest news for marketing in the last 365 days.

S O S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2017 Canola Crop a Whopper
      Overly dry weather this past growing season may have taken a bite out of production but the 2017 Canadian canola crop is a whopper nonetheless, says a story from Syngenta Farm.
      A Statistics Canada crop production report released Wednesday - the final such report for the 2017 crop - pegged canola output at 21.313 million tonnes, up from the agency’s September estimate of 19.7 million tonnes and 8.7% above the 2016 record of 19.6 million tonnes. The estimate also comes in on the high side of pre-report trade guesses that ranged from 19.7 million to 21.2 million tonnes.
      All of the increase in production from September can be attributed to a higher average yield, now estimated at 41 bu/acre, versus the previous projection of 38.1 bu/acre.

Peas, Lentils, Most Other Special Crops Revised Higher
      At a time when the Indian export market looks shaky, Canadian producers will have more peas and lentils to sell than originally expected, says a story from Syngenta.
      Statistics Canada revised 2017 Canadian pea and lentil production higher from the agency’s previous report in September. Unfortunately for farmers, the larger crops come at a time when No. 1 export customer India has put trade barriers in place in a bid to keep out foreign supplies and prop up domestic growers.
      The report put nationwide pea output at 4.11 million tonnes, up from 3.86 million in September and just the second time the crop has topped the 4-million tonne mark. The only other time the crop exceeded 4
      million tonnes was last year, when a heavy 4.83 million tonnes was produced
      Canada's All Wheat Production Nears 30 Million Tonnes
      Larger spring wheat and durum crops have helped push 2017 Canadian all wheat output up near 30 million tonnes again, says a story from Syngenta.
      Nationwide all wheat production for this year was pegged at 29.98 million tonnes in an updated Statistics Canada crop production report released Wednesday, the final such report for the 2017 growing season. That’s up from the federal agency’s previous estimate of 27.13 million tonnes in Sept. although still represents a 5.5% drop from a year earlier.
      Going into the report, most trade estimates for all wheat production ranged from 27 million to 29.5 million tonnes.

Now look at all the comment and think the trade had a upper limit number and lower. The upper in all cases was just a .5 or more above the trade upper guess.

Wow this is market correcting.

In the End the North with its growing season and dyer summer grew a crop like it use to and i will admit it caught a lot of us by surprise. I was wrong.

But heres some reality if you think we can do it again as dry as we are or with a little spring shower, start getting on board with JT because your definitely need to be stoned to believe that one.

Comment

Ok Big wheel.

Lets just say you get your wish and we go back to the NDP.

How will sask look with them in charge.

Ill let you know real quick.

One they will throw out all legislation that straitened out the unions and took power away from them. Then more gov workers in more useless programs. You think the GTA was a debt creator watch and see what the NDP will put in. The NDP is elected by one group unions and they will take control the NDP is a Puppet and their candidates that all lost before and are trying again will continue as puppets if elected.

But the big problem is if Sask the Last hold out move to the thinking of the Left. Big Big Big Debt. You think Manitoba at 30 billion created by the NDP or Alberta with 80 Billion most from the Useless NDP will be such good financial managers. HA HA HAH i have some awesome farm land to the South of the town of Lebret.

Yes Brad had a Dud that he should of thrown out hell every Sask supporter knows that.

But look at who and what will happen if JT and then NDP both get elected.

It will be sell out and not retire here it will be get the hell out of Dodge. And get out quick.

Comment

I again want to state that I realize the Sask Party has made a lot of mistakes and believed like some farmers the good time just have to continue but the new reality is potash is in the tank, oil is down and grain prices are sinking so no Useless Carbon Tax or Useless programs need to be implemented.

Lets for god sake not do like Alberta and have a Nutcase, that I still believe she might squeak in another if times keep getting bad. Then Ottawa where its just like Greece Sing Dance Drink Ouzo and finally wake up one day and your Broke.

Yes the men were all part of the government of the day and thats why i am picking or going with Alana.

Reality is were a pretty good place to live in saskatchewan and we sure weren't years ago.

Comment

Today marks Premier Brad Wall's final day in the Saskatchewan legislative assembly.

Wall announced in August that he was retiring from politics after nearly 14 years as the leader of the Saskatchewan Party.

He will stay on as premier until the Sask. Party elects its new leader on Jan. 27.

Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall retiring from politics
            Premier hopefuls talk winning back seats in Regina, Saskatoon
            First elected as premier in 2007, Wall has served as the MLA for Swift Current since 1999. He was acclaimed as leader of the party in 2004.

During the 2016 provincial election, the Saskatchewan Party won 51 out of 61 seats under Wall's leadership. His popularity took a significant hit after the most recent budget, which saw the province post a $685-million deficit.

People think Premier Brad Wall stepping down for negative reasons, poll suggests
            At the beginning of his last fall sitting of the legislature, he said his goals for this session included implementing elements of the government's 2020 Plan for Growth, and addressing election promises such as individualized money for children with autism and property tax deferrals for seniors with incomes below $70,000.

Final fall sitting begins for Premier Brad Wall
            His last day in the Saskatchewan Legislative Assembly will be mostly business as usual. At the end of the session, Wall will make his last speech in the assembly, and move that the House be adjourned.

I for one am very happy that we had you as our premier, You made some mistakes but for the most part you were a champion for Saskatchewan and Canada.

Big opportunities ahead you deserve them.

Again Congratulations.

Comment

They're not in the tank they are the reality of the world!! These guys can't operate in the reality of the world!!!! Do you really think there was only one dud on the take with schemes? Wait until it's revealed who got shares in which investments prior to policy changes make your head spin.

Alana was right there and informed of the fraud Chinese scammer that get this is known to pay people off under the table for everything from illegal Chinese immigrants. Etc etc. Is it true that the workers at the GTH Chinese part was specifically labelled as to not have to be from saskatxhewan. Well who are they? Connect the dots man. That whole GTH scam isn't only about the land ponzi. There way more money involved in the rest of it. And the reason Wall won't give the info is he wants to slide through another election without the fallout of the tiny part of the pocket filling that's gone on there.

Bad ass billy went where to do his acting?
              China
              The GTH is a scam involving who? China

Connect the dots.

Comment

Oh and guess who has been buying farmland at discount prices prior to the opening of the foreign buyers? And then who were the majority of those buyers.

No insider shit going on here???? Hahahaha holy shit.

If they don't elect an outsider to lead them I hope then the Ndp do get in if nothing else to expose all the shit that has gone on. Many can see there is no outsider running because no outsider was wanted. They're shitting their pants if an outsider gets in might expose and clean up the crap.
                Last edited by the big wheel; Dec 7, 2017, 08:41.

Comment

Ok so thats your Theory, i get it.

Now my question.

NDP or Sask Who do you vote for.

I dont want what we use to have im sticking with the Sask party.

And your voting NDP.

I get it.

But lets look at Reality.

30 Billion in Manitoba under a NDP.

80 Billion in Alberta under NDP.

And again why do you want the NDP in.

Land bank again, or Pack up the truck, give the kids suit cases and head for i dont know where maybe the USA.

Comment

I can't vote for the saskparty again.....they are corrupt....inside out...whether Alana is distanced far enough from it or not.....

There are no policy from the candidates other than piggybacking off Brad wall .....that's not smart. ...

Maybe just look at the candidates and see which one will represent the constituency the best....the. let the chips fall....

My current MLA should have retired....

Comment

Take anything other than people that are corrupt!! No matter what party.

Comment

Im not arguing with either of you but do we actually do a Alberta to prove a point.

What will be the danger of that move.

Think long and hard and explain how voting in a NDP will make us a better place.

Im trying hard to find a reason why we would want the NDP back in Power.

The Liberals and Conservatives are gone in Sask so the only choice would be the NDP again.

How will this help us and why would we want them back.

Alana is fresh blood and new to politics.

Get rid of the Bad ones and rebuild or dance with the Devil you cant have it both ways.

Comment

Alberta chose the NDP over who they thought was corrupt.
                          Sure worked out well for them..
                          How quickly we forget what the POS NDP did for rural sask.

Comment

I want Grant Devine or his clone and nothing else will do?

Comment

I agree where did Rural Sask benefit from the NDP.

Highways awesome 5 miles from Border and 5 miles before any city after that well to F#$King Bad.

Closed up every thing from Schools to Hospitals in the Rural.

Yea NDP.

Again when your main contributor is the Government union workers and union heads how the hell will a NDP win help us farmers out or any one who lives in the rural or works in the rural.

The Alberta Experiment worked out so good.

Then the Fed Liberal Experiment is working so Good.

WTF is wrong with you people read up on history etc.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.