• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill C-12 Canada’s path to Net Zero carbon emissions by 2050

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Province must be using the Biden machines to collect the sales tax.
    Whereas Truduea is using trump machine.
    Bunch of nuts. Our province is telling us the carbon tax will destroy us? So they use rhe Biden machine to collect theirs?
    And Truduea says we need much bigger tax to fix rhe world and rhe idiot uses trumps machine.

Come on man! Already.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
      I buy my trucks and tvs in Alberta !

No pst
      Do you not pay the pst when registering them here?

If your watching mr moe wise guy was asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
        Do you not pay the pst when registering them here?

If your watching mr moe wise guy was asking for a friend.
        You have to register T'Vs in Saskatchewan? Is that to ensure everyone gets their daily dose of propaganda from the CBC? Hat does explain Chuck. And explains how wiseguy, with his out of province unregistered TV has been so successfully immunized from it.
        Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Nov 20, 2020, 12:02.

Comment

Good related article:financial post.com/opinion/terence-corcoran-the-great-reset-and-the-covid-pandemic. Ties it all together imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
            I was thinking while I was filling up the truck, supposedly the taxes on the price of fuel are supposed to be a road tax. So when they switch everyone over to electric (?) they will have to replace those fuel purchase taxes with something else. Battery tax and tires perhaps.
            apparently some US states already taxing EVs one way or another. eventually our vehicles will report mileage directly to the govt and will be taxed accordingly.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...