• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premier condemns protest outside Saskatchewan chief medical officer's home

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesb View Post
    While I understand and accept the right of people to disagree in a free society, the idea that protesting in front of somebody's house is plain wrong. Those that say the other side did it first (BLM) doesn't make it right. Intimidation isn't the answer.
    It doesn't seem so free of a society lately. People are getting angry when they are given rules and the rule makers don't have to follow them. The phuckers need to think twice maybe a little more often.

Comment

Protesting in front of this doctor's home is totally wrong, and the people doing this are just plain selfish.

Intimidating a private citizen at their home is something cowards do.

Protesting should be in front of the Legislative Building where the rules were implemented.

Comment

Yesterday in Toronto, Unhappy 1000's MARCH because protests are NO LONGER allowed!

Go to Facebook, search hugsovermasks.ca

Comment

I have to agree 110% with Forage good points.

Comment

Unfortunately, as already mentioned, when you do it in front of leg. no one listens. Moe and company need to answer some questions. It’s been a year. Dipshit Pallister needs to fire his guy that made the” you, not us “statement and Kenny needs to shove Nenshis sanding trucks up Nenshis ass. Phucking morons.

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
              I think we need some laws to protect people around their homes and jobs. Intimidation and harassment should not be allowed and should be a serious crime. Whether it is Paul Mccallum, staff that run the Coop upgrader during a strike, or Dr Shahab these people deserve the feeling of safety and security wherever they are. As farmers we hear of farms being picketed and invaded by social justice groups as well and that is wrong. Times are changing and the laws need to keep up with the times.
              The self defence laws should be changed? Everyone needs to be able to defend themselves on their own property if you and your family are threatened.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                I have to agree 110% with Forage good points.
                Forage is right, but you can also understand peoples frustrations. They have no outlet. Shahib comes to the news conferences and nobody gets to ask him questions and Moe is hiding in the Leg.

If farms were going under instead of restaurants would we sit there like church mice and just take it. I guess we probably would.

My first question to any of these guys would how much collateral damage is worth it? Give us a number.

Comment

You said "outside" his house?

"About eight reproductive rights activists stormed into St. Joseph Cathedral Downtown on Friday morning during its Respect Life Mass."

No word on charges at printing time.
                  https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/2021/01/22/columbus-pro-life-mass-interrupted-by-pro-choice-protesters/6672626002/ https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/2021/01/22/columbus-pro-life-mass-interrupted-by-pro-choice-protesters/6672626002/

Comment

At one time people were able to look past one another’s beliefs. Now days if it doesn’t fit your narrative you protest the shit out of it. Todays justice warriors are just a bunch of goons. Just wait till they start burning crops because it was desiccated with Roundup.

Comment

Only the "right" can't ever do that. Will never make CBC News. Probably legal, because the LEFT always has declared open season on unborn.

Comment

I'm not sure how I feel about this protest but it could be argued that these lockdowns are an invasion and infringement on the privacy and freedoms of every citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                          Why does being anti-mask and anti-lockdown also make you anti-science? Neither are supported by ‘the science’. (Re: Chuckles)
                          You are definitely from SK.

This place never ever disappoints.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...