• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crop Production Show

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wd9 View Post
    Maybe try going to the agronomy updates instead. After all, how many times do you have to look at the same combine or see the same 919 grain tester from 1974. There is Farmtech, Crop Sphere, and Crop Connect as well.
    Agreed WD9. IHARF puts on a good field day and mid winter meeting to present their research findings. SaskPulse for updates(maybe not every year). Sask Ag and Food puts on some good seminars. SaskWheat has some good stuff.

One trade show a year is usually enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hopalong View Post
      Always wondered about those carrying input capital pails.
      Are they proud of being associated with it or are the the only ones willing to carry the pails?
      It is excellent marketing, brand recognition.
      After all, which Saskatchewan farmer can say no to a free pail?
      Even the most wealthy and successful farmers know the value of a good pail.
      Visually, the company brand gets recognized and becomes more familiar. Skepticism erodes and then VOILA!!! A new progressive farmer customer signs a streaming contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Hopalong View Post
        Always wondered about those carrying input capital pails.
        Are they proud of being associated with it or are the the only ones willing to carry the pails?
        We make a game out of it, usually go with wife, parents and brother basically a truck load. See how many pails and sample scoops we can come home with. Record is 25 pails and 6 scoops. Pail record was set a couple years ago. I challenge everyone on agriville to a pail contest. Combined number of pails per vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by RedLentil View Post
          We make a game out of it, usually go with wife, parents and brother basically a truck load. See how many pails and sample scoops we can come home with. Record is 25 pails and 6 scoops. Pail record was set a couple years ago. I challenge everyone on agriville to a pail contest. Combined number of pails per vehicle.
          The real challenge is getting a lid for the pail. Extra points for lids.

Comment

Good luck the boys in black will set all records. By the end of Black Tuesday you will be lucky to find a pen.

Comment

We will look forward to the Sask Pulse “Whine and Cheese” Social evening. This year the socializing will be heavy on the “whine” for good reason but we will go to find a few familiar faces all beit some are getting pretty long in the tooth. Memories of shows past never fade of the good old days when real “news” from Al Slinkard and Robin Morrow brought hope and encouragement to young farmers. New varieties of lentils were introduced and contracts were usually first seen at the show, maybe still are.

Comment

Originally posted by RedLentil View Post
                The real challenge is getting a lid for the pail. Extra points for lids.
                Too funny! I ask for lids too! Farmers are a bunch of cheap asses, myself included. Prize of the day is a $2 pail you gotta carry all day long and waste 10min talking to some sales guy you are never gonna do business with.

Comment

It's a pail guys. Hell for a guy who hates that company so much I like a free pail.

But its easy for me they owe me money for harvesting some of my crops one year by mistake so I take as many pails as I want and tell them when they pay me back ill quit taking them.

Farm you can ride shotgun if you want I am going tomorrow and back.

Comment

SF3, Tomorrow is my annual physical...going to get my prostate tickled!....YUK!

Comment

Ouch, I have that in April when I'm back home next time. AT least I have a nice lady DR. HAHAHA

Oh well, it would have been fun, could have solved all the worlds problems. Next time.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                        Ouch, I have that in April when I'm back home next time. AT least I have a nice lady DR. HAHAHA

Oh well, it would have been fun, could have solved all the worlds problems. Next time.
                        I'm going to tell him to use two fingers....because I want a second opinion. Last time I said that to him he called me sadistic...lol. I think I took him by surprise.

Comment

Pretty sure you can get a prostate exam from one of the many vendors at the show farma.😁😁😁

Comment

Originally posted by sofa.king View Post
                            Pretty sure you can get a prostate exam from one of the many vendors at the show farma.😁😁😁
                            But my Dr. uses a bit of lube....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...
                            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.