• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The canadian media......

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The canadian media......

Why don't they spend some time reporting on Canadian politics??????

Surely they could find equivalent hours of reporting on Canadian politics....

There is 15 minutes of how they will impeach Trump before they talk about the convoy to Ottawa on Wendy Mesley's show....trumps impeachment may or may not happen and we can't do shit about it....

Canadians can't change what happens in the states ....so why hours of coverage????

A simple tweet makes news.....

Meanwhile The Alberta issue is not reported or downplayed....

It's to distract us from what's going on here. Keep us uniformed.

Comment

Hello...I'm wendy and here's the news at home.....nothing to see here folks...
      Now to trump.....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
        Why don't they spend some time reporting on Canadian politics??????

Surely they could find equivalent hours of reporting on Canadian politics....

There is 15 minutes of how they will impeach Trump before they talk about the convoy to Ottawa on Wendy Mesley's show....trumps impeachment may or may not happen and we can't do shit about it....

Canadians can't change what happens in the states ....so why hours of coverage????

A simple tweet makes news.....

Meanwhile The Alberta issue is not reported or downplayed....
        MSM in Canada just got paid hush money .... now they only report what they are told to.
        This and the fact you can’t deny climate change, must agree carbon tax is good and absolutely agree with all Liberal policies or you could face jail time .... kinda sounds like te beginning of a new Cuba . Don’t forget universal income ...yup the Liberals are pushing for this .
        So basically a controlled society like Cuba 🇨🇺.

Comment

Bucket, its a thinly veiled propaganda tactic for the liberals. Play awful trump against compassionate Trudeau. And then they associated trump with Ford or something ridiculous. Canadian electorate are really dumbed down and smug. We like to think of ourselves as so much better than the americans. Its grotesque.

Comment

It’s sickening what’s going on in canada but we let it happen. The first Trudeau screwed up canada and sunk is in huge debt with nothing To really show but metric. This F$&k head will be the same and all will be I can smoke a joint at the campfire in summer. Oh joy!

The USA media for the most part do trump and trump then a feel good story etc. Fox is a good news and is popular.

Comment

Just different faces, same goals...Click image for larger version

Name:	CBC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	767025
              Click image for larger version

Name:	cbc 4.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	767024

Comment

Just like Disney it’s a magical place canada all make believe.

Comment

I think its a combination of institutional bias and simple laziness.

Institutional bias because every producer at CBC "knows" that all Canadians hate Trump.

Simple laziness because real reporting would require effort while simply running the CNN feed from the briefing room is cheap and easy.

Either way the sheeple of Canada are getting screwed.

Comment

Bob

"Institutional bias because every producer at CBC "knows" that all Canadians hate Trump."

I guess the pro-Trump posters here on Angerville are slipping under their radar!

How's that possible!

Comment

Meet Trudeaus base...scary

Last edited by jazz; Jan 6, 2019, 18:51.

Comment

I quit watching the news a few years ago and found it to be a great thing. Why worry/stress/care over things of which you have no control over? I’ve got more than enough of my own problems to deal with already.

Or maybe ignorance is bliss?? Either way it’s working for me.

Comment

But even with all the smiley face pics and rainbows and unicorns reporting he still sits @ 35%.

Have you ever seen a smiley Trump pic in Canadian press?

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                            Bob

"Institutional bias because every producer at CBC "knows" that all Canadians hate Trump."

I guess the pro-Trump posters here on Angerville are slipping under their radar!

How's that possible!

"Institutional bias because every producer at CBC "knows" that all CBC supporters hate Trump."

There, fixed it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
                              I quit watching the news a few years ago and found it to be a great thing. Why worry/stress/care over things of which you have no control over? I’ve got more than enough of my own problems to deal with already.

Or maybe ignorance is bliss?? Either way it’s working for me.
                              Same thing. Not much TV and hardly any news. I have my own life problems to address first. Yes, Ignorance is bliss.
                              I agree that the news media industry has recently accepted federal government hush money.
                              My problem in all of this, is, finding an accurate and reliable news source when you want to know something about a current event. I could not tolerate Gormleys redundancy and antagonism to draw im listeners, so CBC radio has been my default station for about 20 years. I know there was always a bias but it was mostly just to stay updated. During the Gerald Stanley trial, the CBC reported on it perfectly wrong. . Reporting totally innacurate news that badly should be illegal.
                              That was the end of any credibility to the CBC.
                              The problem is finding a properly balanced media outlet.
                              Another thought, I have never been very politically opinionated but Trudeau has displayed so many examples of incompetence and bufoonery as a leader of Canada we must vote him out before Canada degrades to shithole status

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.