• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nearby soy and Chi wheat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nearby soy and Chi wheat

Both showing big , what’s up ?

Soy not as good as they thought in the midwest. Very dry needed rain to finish. Wheat underpriced. Duh!

Comment

Well that’s nice .... lol
      Good then I can hold all this beautiful #1 wheat , make a deal later and sell er all and get 100% of my money when I need it . Love the open market 👍👍
      Sure glad I don’t have to be forced to sell at 20% at a time with depressed prices .
      Good to see the market finally react and be able to react to it ... on my own 👍
      Happy harvesting

Comment

I guess most of us were right and experts wrong about this crop and huge carry overs
        It’s good to question “experts” lol
        They ain’t always right , even knuckle dragging flat eartgers had this figured out months ago
        Who woulda thunk eh ?

Comment

Sold some beans at 11.00 now 11.40. I hate to sell before we harvest but you have to feed the Bull.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
            Sold some beans at 11.00 now 11.40. I hate to sell before we harvest but you have to feed the Bull.
            Nice to be able to market when you want 👍

Comment

DO NOT OVERFEED the bull. Keep him a little hungry so it doesn't get fat and lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                Nice to be able to market when you want 👍
                No , no , it was way better having some prick in winnipeg(family member) give your wheat away cause it meant SFA to him/her and then pay you 11 months later*

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                  No , no , it was way better having some prick in winnipeg(family member) give your wheat away cause it meant SFA to him/her and then pay you 11 months later*
                  Interesting how a thread gets derailed so quickly with a few ignorant remarks.

Comment

Interesting how a thread gets derailed so quickly with a few ignorant remarks.
                    Ignorant or the truth ??
                    Truth can be hard to swallow sometimes

Comment

We will never know the truth because no transparency. All we can say is prices are still crap.

Comment

We will never know the truth because no transparency. All we can say is prices are still crap.
                        Agreed , but at least we can sell OUR grain to who we want when we want for the $ amount we need
                        And not go to jail for it
                        Can you fu-kin imagine ? Going to jail for selling your own produce ?????

Comment

Agreed , but at least we can sell OUR grain to who we want when we want for the $ amount we need
                          Kinda like his soybeans ... 😂😂

Comment

Shouldn't there be a "Truth and Reconciliation Inquiry"?

A Merchant Law Class Action with monetary compensation for pain and suffering and lost opportunity?

Comment

Grain companies have been given the power to screw us on grade, where to deliver and price since the wheat board gone. We re missing about 2 bucks a bushel on the screw job. Instead of mixing to upgrade we re getting downgraded. It’s what’s happenning I quit growing it which is bad for rotation but it has been such a shit show.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...