• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haha Biden

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha Biden

Give me a fing break this guy is going to beat Trump.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Eh-OjsqWAAES9Ke.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	779476

Comment

You will survive the virus because you have herd mentality!

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
        You will survive the virus because you have herd mentality!
        But will he survive Biden’s win? Lmao!!

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
          But will he survive Biden’s win? Lmao!!
          You two need another month in the combine to get your heads on straight.

Anyway, debate is next week, lets see if Joe shows.

Last edited by jazz; Sep 16, 2020, 21:07.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

Is he related to Trudeau?

Comment

what a fk-n idiot ?
              could you imagine if he won ?????

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

where in the f-ck am i ? joe says to cameras

Comment

There is an amazing amount of dementia Biden videos out there. It blows the mind that ppl are supporting him. Worse are the ppl abusing him this way. It’s amazing. The debates will be pure gold.

Comment

Ignorance is my specialty.

If Biden fell off his perch or was incompetent does that mean VP automatically becomes president or not that simple?

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post

If Biden fell off his perch or was incompetent does that mean VP automatically becomes president or not that simple?
                      Trump is incompetent and he’s still there. And most of the people near him that he hired and fired have stated he’s not only mental he’s bat shit crazy. As long as there are retarted supporters retarts can be president and prime ministers as well obviously. But if the retarted supporters had enough I really don’t know what the method to declare someone incompetent would be. There would have to
                      be consensus amongst the political parties I would assume to even start the process of removing someone. In Canada with a majority government that would be difficult in the USA it would depend on who has the majority in the levels of government there also I would assume.

Don’t the people who didn’t vote for the current leader always think the leaders are crazy? Look at Canada agrivillers daily say he’s lost it but easterners generally think he’s great. Could be messy. With trump it would be messy as he doesn’t know he’s mental doesn’t listen to anyone.
                      Reagan had dimentia for much of his last term and it just played out.
                      If trump is losing during the upcoming Election Day and is told he lost we could see what happens when that kind of person with no morals or brains and is desperate does with all that power.
                      Last edited by the big wheel; Sep 17, 2020, 06:25.

Comment

It only makes sense that this is indeed the endgame.

Comment

The succession of the presidency is outlined in the 25th amendment. Theoretically, if the VP and 13 of the 24 cabinet ministers deem the president to have become incompetent, they can remove him and the VP becomes president.

Comment

They are just voting to get rid of arrogance not incompetence

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                              The succession of the presidency is outlined in the 25th amendment. Theoretically, if the VP and 13 of the 24 cabinet ministers deem the president to have become incompetent, they can remove him and the VP becomes president.
                              In other words not likely to ever happen even if the person was totally nuts as is the case now.
                              No party wants to admit they chose someone loony to lead them and the leaders pick the cabinet also.

Really should be some other mechanism but it would be difficult in any case to remove someone.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.