• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Cocktail

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Cocktail

Good morning im still in the middle of the Caribbean Sea island hopping. If you never took a cruise you should it’s a great way to see where you would want to go and where you wouldn’t.

This is a longer than usual cruise but it’s has been worth it, St Croix and Saint Maarten I will be back.

St Croix i would buy on it’s so peaceful and quiet.

Those still enjoying winter beware the grain market monsters are coming for us all.

Funny we have a drought and basically piss all canola then another bad year for some so inventory not back and yet a crusher can still pay for a canola plant in under three years. Can you pay for a 700000 quarter in three years with Canola?

Land is still going up back home, one of the two that sold through a open bid system received over 500000 for a pasture quarter life is good if your selling but always put it up for pubic bid or you will lose out real bad.

Again if i have a investor can i buy 100000 acres or 500000 and have no problem doing it or does legislation have to be changed to get one to a million acres. Asking for a friend.

On politics i think Trudeau is done, rumblings from liberal back benchers etc happening all over. Global is going hard, CTV and CBC still Liberal pride. I’ll say after his easter holiday he will have his walk in the sand.

talking to lots of Canadians and 95% of them are sick of canada and trudeau and team fu k up. They are tired of BS and scandal after scandal. they are pissed at Jag for not pulling the plug.

Most say the truckers were right and the media and liberals played on the vulnerable liberals in canada and they went with it.

Funny thing we were talking one night to the guy in charge of dinning and asked if they loose employees often?

He said yes they get off in Mexico and quit then go to texas border and walk over, two weeks detention and are sent to NY, get a cab to Roxham Road and the RCMP help carry your bags and then you get full medical and wage and lodging and a life. So all over the world they know we’re flooding the gates of immigration and it’s all tax payer paid to prop
    up the liberals. Nothing is free!

Well here is a friday drink for Trudeau

Three Way with a dirty Pirate Hooker.

1 onz spiced Rum
    1 onz coconut Rum
    1 onz white rum
    4 onz pineapple juice
    1/2 onz grenadine
    2 maraschino cherrys
    with a black cherry in between

Ah it’s good.

Sask Crop insurance is out haven’t seen ours yet.

One private might not be back.

We need a better stronger Sask Crop Insurance.

Have a great week in under 60 days we will be seeding.

Comment

spring runoff map
      just seen it and we look wet

Comment

CN is going on strike.

fu k hood times in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
          CN is going on strike.

fu k hood times in Canada.
          No worries , the little gnome ( Omar ) will do a video about the easter bunny.

That should solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
            spring runoff map
            just seen it and we look wet]
            You havent seen this weekends forecast yet.

New 8-10inches of snow incoming.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              You havent seen this weekends forecast yet.

New 8-10inches of snow incoming.
              8-10 inches of snow with a 60kmh wind , means maybe the dugouts fill. The rest amounts to nothing on the flat around here. Cracks 3 inches wide to the depth deeper than a $125 k ripper. Will still leave the top foot dry as popcorn with the first 10c + day. Which it should be already. Calving is going to be a miserable shitshow.

Comment

"justine to man date a rapateur"

read it was a French Re kunt who her?

Comment

Bank Colapse the execs got a bonus the day before the money run happened that took them down. Foreign markets open soon not sure what is next will we see a run elsewhere?

Levee break in California.

shelling going nuts in Ukraine

Comment

Happy “spring ahead” day to everyone outside of Saskatchewan😉

Still opening up some more pasture. Makes life much easier to move cows in the open than trying to crash bush that you can hardly see through on a quad.
                    Been stringing a hot wire around the inside of the corn fields to keep the critters from scratching up the page wire. Lots of fun pounding staples in the cold wind. Not much is more frustrating than watching fairly new fence getting stretched and full of hair. They have an oiler that seems to be helping but getting rid of their winter coat this time of year is a perennial issue.

The calves seem to be doing ok on the grazing corn but could probably do better. I think we’re going to try chopping it this year as it’s too hard to get enough protein in their diet. There’s plenty of expensive protein/molasses tubs but the consumption has been too low as I think it gets too hard in cold temps. Not sure whether to call in a custom guy or bite the bullet and upgrade the worn out pull type chopper to bigger self propelled? Kinda leaning towards getting our own so May have to do some learning about them.

The oldest son is turning 9 tomorrow and I still can’t believe how fast time flies. Last 4-H meeting I got called Mr Vanderwell for the first time ever and I was shocked since that’s how you address “older” people. I guess to the kids there I am an old guy although I certainly don’t feel like it😎

Time flies but it’s sure enjoyable most days🍀

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...
                    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.