• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Thank you notes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Thank you notes

Thank you for bailing out Algoma Steel after they just got out of bankruptcy protection.....is one farm group paying attention to these handouts??????

Thank you to Trudeau for blowing off questions from the audience last night....the female student that worked in the oil field for summer had a great question but Trudeau didn't answer it...

Thank you to the provincial government for GIFTING a 70 million dollar irrigation project to 20 farmers ....little wonder this province has financial issues....if it was a money maker why not sell the project for a return to the taxpayers....

Thank you Scott Brisson for resigning to spend time with family and avoid jail time....or are you switching to the NDP....

Thank you to CBC for spending more time interviewing americans impacted by the government shutdown than Canadians impacted by Trudeau's incompetence....

Thank you to the dummies that agree to bring a Saudi to Canada ....like that is going to help foreign relations.....leave her where she is....
    Last edited by bucket; Jan 11, 2019, 06:27.

hypocrite govt, on one hand they recognize the saudi women is in danger, and on the other hand dont recognize the danger of that religion.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2139.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	767035

A big thank you to all who were able to get in and see the idiot. He is like Ralph a true liberal, smile and wave and talk a circle around but never answer a simple question.

It must be part of the liberal orientation. Talk and talk and talk and answer nothing.

Big thank you to the guy who stood up and said well so far you didn't blame harper with all your answers.

Big thank you to all who went and made the event at the UofR great.

Big thank you to CBC who is more worried about the USA gov shut down than Americans and doesn't report how pissed off Canadians are getting at the Idiot Trudeau.

Big thank you to the useless liberals who are going to give us all a rebate check for the Carbon tax before we start collecting a carbon tax. Is that like hush money or bribe money in an honest liberal way.

Sad but I still think like father like son. This useless piece of Shit will get another term as a minority and screw up Canada even more. People in this country love a handout and Trudeau definitely knows how to do that.

Big thank you to the great weather we are having in Saskatchewan. Snow just enough and wind, ok its Sask. and temps at -12 today. That is a gift. Min 47 with the wind not my kind of winter.

Big thank you to Bucket for this good idea for a Friday.

Comment

Is this carbon tax rebate cheque a tax credit or an actual cheque?

Disclaimer: I am a climate change denier and don't believe a carbon tax will reduce anything but my already thin wallet.....

Comment

It sounds like a check from good old liberals to every household. $600.00 in bribe money and it should arrive just in time for the 2019 election for shit for brains.

Maybe he isn't so stupid it's just the people of Canada that are stupid we can be bribed with our own money.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
            It sounds like a check from good old liberals to every household. $600.00 in bribe money and it should arrive just in time for the 2019 election for shit for brains.

Maybe he isn't so stupid it's just the people of Canada that are stupid we can be bribed with our own money.
            No one has answered if there is GST on the carbon tax but more than likely the refunds will come from the tax on a tax.....you are right ...the people of canada are stupid....

I can not reduce my fuel usage any further and with 2 kids with drivers licenses now.....it won't go down....they have to go to work or school events and they can't hop on a public transit system anywhere in rural saskatchewan...

Plus with being encouraged to go to seed tax forums or other farm shows or just for parts....not sure WTF...how a guy reduces his fuel usage...even though I have asked government people to start putting this stuff on an interactive stream so a guy could be informed and involved without wasting a day driving....

Trudeau's Town halls could be done with him sitting in Ottawa ...he doesn't need to be answering questions in person with generic answers and talk in circle for 5 minutes for each question...
            Last edited by bucket; Jan 11, 2019, 07:57.

Comment

It’s so stupid.

Yes a pod cast and actually show your doing something.

No liberal will give anything up.

Comment

Love him or Hate him ,you have to give Trudeau credit for having the guts to attend an Open meeting and answer questions.
                One thing I always hated about Stevie was that all people attending were Vetted and all questions were known ahead of time. Consequently there were NO media scrums ever.
                Journalism is one of the main hinge pins in democracy.

I don’t like what he’s doing either but don’t forget he’s got the same number of pipelines built as Stevie.

ZERO

Comment

Mustard, Line3 Replacement being built across our land right now would have been "conceived" during the Heil Harper regime. But is being built in Trudope's tenure, maybe the absolute completion date will fall within Schneer's term.

Comment

The Sask Party govt bitched and moaned about carbon tax and Never came up with an alternate plan
                    So instead of the money going back to Sask govt where it can be used Go green initiatives or whatever
                    It comes as a tax credit.

Sask party has to realize we are 1 % of population but 10 % of GHG.
                    We are per capita the highest co2 emitter isn’t the world. Oh look there goes my neighbor Broadcasting ****en Urea on the snow ?!?
                    Our provincial govt has zero foresight and only one government policy here it is “Trudeau is bad, bad ,,Trudeau bad Trudeau

Comment

There are 2 ways to slow Co2
                      1. Very Stringent REGULATIONS

2. Or Carbon pricing which is market based solution

Conservatives ,as Preston Manning has said , should not be Arguing Against Carbon Pricing but how it’s implemented
                      But instead we’ve got Miny Moe using this as a political wedge instead of working on the implementation

Comment

CO2 and Canada

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/business.financialpost.com/opinion/canada-may-already-be-carbon-neutral-so-why-are-we-keeping-it-a-secret/amp

Comment

I went to the U of R last night. As I arrived at the university, I was greeted by many horn-blowing semi tractors, I think they were associated with an oil line protest, though I can’t confirm that. The parking was adequate and Kinesiology auditorium was huge and 80% filled. The crowd around me appeared to be comprised of mainly foreign students. I saw no farm groups nor any farmer or rural showing, kinda sad when agriculture is a major economic sector in this area. One fellow from Fort Qu’Appelle asked when CSIS was going to get the cameras out of our houses. When a statement from the floor was made regarding Sharia law and its ability to mix with christianity the foreign students were gasping and other sounds were yelled out on the floor. Trudeau quickly put a lid on the crowd. I am not sure that a university auditorium with mostly foreign students was the best venue to get a societal perspective that JT was looking for.

BUT - I really felt like JT deserved a lot of credit for having the guts to stand up to some of the questions asked at the town hall. He answered some questions,was adept at skirting some other issues and addressed even the most rediculous with respect.

He has guts but he is no statesman. He has a difficult job but his most important priority for a national leader has to be the economy and in order to advance the nation, he needs to stand up for his country —— And He Doesn’t seem to be able to do that though he might get the message by the time he completes his western swing. Special interest groups have high-jacked the nation and the national purse. JMHO

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
                            There are 2 ways to slow Co2

Dead wrong. The 3rd way is to incentivize people. Punitive measures never work. Taxing the necessities of life just makes people take money from some other purchase like going to a movie or using kids clothes another yr. It impacts the economy somewhere and that's what will happen with the carbon tax.

Give people a tax credit if they decide to make improvements in their home and lifestyle. If you want to do the 20 yr payback in rooftop solar, then give people credit for it. There are other ways as well. Improve the insulation in your home, replace windows, switch more electric to NG. People would jump all over those programs.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                              BUT - I really felt like JT deserved a lot of credit for having the guts to stand up to some of the questions asked at the town hall. He answered some questions,was adept at skirting some other issues and addressed even the most rediculous with respect.
                              Give me a break. Look at the questioning that trump takes everyday. The hostile media corner him every day. He has scrums right in front of his desk. He invites members of the other party right into the chamber to talk.

Trudeau has only ever handled softball questions. He always makes the occasion and diversity show with zombie audience. What better place to go than our most naïve people in university. A real man would have invited a couple of the protesters in and asked whats their problem as if he didn't already know.

But someone tried to give him an economics lesson;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oV8bhI5AwI Pro Pipeliner Destroys Trudeau
                              Last edited by jazz; Jan 11, 2019, 11:03.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.