• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fiddle while Rome burns

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fiddle while Rome burns

PM JT continued working as normal and did not give any attention to railway blocades; It was a 'joke' to secretly smirk at:

CFIA and AG Canada... With the Liberals knowing/encouraging the hostile takeover of UPOV 91/ Seed Act / with termination of Farmer control of the Canadian Seed Grower Association 'CSGA'

As 'Value Creation' and 'Seed Synergy' are blatant CFIA and Ag Canada Liberal sell outs; to the 'Seed Industry' [Canadian Seed Trade Association and Crop Life Canada member] through the Farmer Saved Seed heritage - especially historically cherished as a cultural right by western Canadian Farmers...

The 3600 CSGA members...[more - the take over of our 100M acres of arable land] in Canada have been told; Control of seed in Canada is being turned over to the 'Seed Industry'...

The rights now held by Canadian farmers; rights to grow and regulate Seed Quality and distribution historically controlled by the Canada Seeds Act and CSGA farmer members;

Canadian farmers and farm land owners... are about to hand over seed production and distribution to the Seed Industry... whom as we speak are 'vetting' those who challenge this 'drip drip drip... erosion/slippery slope confiscation by the future National Seed Organization 'NSO' seed cartel.

The $Billions given by farmers over the last century] to seed genetic/varietal research... is in the final stages of confiscation through 'Seed Synergy' 'Industry enforcement' process;

As Canadian Seed Growers are hypnotized... by high pressure 'StategyCorp" sales tactics... without one sliver of financial reconciliation or disclosure of actual long term cost that must be paid for by Canadian farmers... on top of the Billions $ already invested by Canadian farmers collectively in Seed Genetics and Varietal development of our seeds;

I have been told that we farmers must cede to the 'SeedSynergyIndustry' to become subject to: bilingual, proffessional experts, who work/retire with all the bells and whistles/pensions; whom will lead farmers into the future "Seed Utopia";

FACT:

Seeds are the essence of life... which should ALONE be controlled by the Farmers who grow those Seeds.

Call your MP. Stop this hostile 'Fiddling while Rome Burns"

Giving up/resigning to this 'bent truth' "Seed Utopia"

This IS Giving over control [of our seeds] to the 'Seed Synergy Seed Industry/Trade'; with barely a whimper... FARMERS ARE gifting control of our seeds... which is like selling our children's souls for 30 pieces of Silver.
    Last edited by TOM4CWB; Mar 6, 2020, 06:30.

This is what I got Feb 11th;

"Dear xxxxx[Tom4Cwb],

Our records indicate that we have not received a CSGA Membership Application / Renewal Form for your account (xxxxxx7). Before a crop certificate for your current year production can be issued, CSGA requires a completed CSGA Membership Application / Renewal Form.

You may submit your membership application by clicking this link.

Canadian Seed Growers’ Association

Mailing Address: Box 8455, Ottawa, Ontario K1G 3T1
    Courier Address : 202-240 Catherine, Ottawa, Ontario K2P 2G8
    T: 613-236-0497 F: 613-563-7855
    www.seedgrowers.ca"

WOW

Did this get my attention in a hurry....

A Computer error I am told....one keystroke... all my CSGA records were wiped out.

RIGHT.

That we would entrust all our private data to the Seed Trade and Multinational Crop Life Companies/NSO 'Seed Utopia"!!!
    Last edited by TOM4CWB; Feb 22, 2020, 05:07.

Comment

So is my ancient variety of feed wheat going to fall under this?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy View Post
        So is my ancient variety of feed wheat going to fall under this?
        Dear Jimmy,

As your ancient variety of feed wheat very likely does not qualify for a milling wheat grade under the Canada Grain Act...then it will not likely be controlled by the NSO.

Since it is unlikely that your wheat 'variety' is actually 'a true pedigreed wheat variety' that has been maintained genetically using the Canada Seeds Act required statutory 'Variety Name' Statutory Pedigreed multiplication [Breeder Seed, Select Seed, Foundation Seed, Registered Seed, to lastly Certified Seed]

This wheat then would be outside Pedigreed genetic propagation through the statutory seed system... therefore is designated to Canada Feed Wheat.

However:

If your wheat is 'genetically tested' by the NSO...and actually is a new partial wheatUPOV 91 registered variety... then you are now under the Canada Seeds Act/UPOV 78 or 91 CPTA authority and the NSO.

Therefore A genetic CPTA test will determine what wheat you have... and the NSO purpose is to be given the right to test the genetic makeup of your wheat to determine what exactly you are producing.

The NSO will work for statutory changes that give the Seed Industry the right and duty to be able to confiscate a sample from your wheat field... and test what exactly genetically you grew. That is the 'Seed Utopia' for the Seed Industry... your privacy rights that are today existing... and not easily or legally breached under CPTA existing statutory authority now.

Sorry about the circle answer to your question... but this is about a very complex legal system... and IMO the NSO is demanding the right to test what wheat you have... and to get around your privacy rights...

The only logical reason the Seed Trade IS Spending $$$ Millions to push the NSO across the finish line... over Farmer/Seed Growers dead cold bodies... [believe me Seed Growers will be blamed for allowing this NSO plot to be completed]

Because No Canadian Farmer... will any longer BE

'innocent until proven guilty' when the NSO is fully operational

[IMO this will be the NSO objective giving access to your farm DATA and farmer records, and genetic files (therefore constituting the SeedSynergy UTOPIA)].

Cheers

PS... a honest Crop Life person at the Feb 18th Special CSGA Mtg... looked me square in the eyes... and said "I would be upset if I were you too".
        Last edited by TOM4CWB; Feb 22, 2020, 10:41.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
          Farm for sale !

Thanks seed cos researchers breeders university !
          Wiseguy;

You can buy a CSGA membership March 1st 2020 I am told... and vote "no to the NSO"

This may well be the best 200$ you ever spend to secure your rights as a farmer and farm land owner.

We have 100m arable acres to protect... worth over $300Billion.
          Last edited by TOM4CWB; Feb 22, 2020, 10:48.

Comment

But there is a 9 dollar return for every farmer dollar invested in this ponzi scheme....

When the ag ministers buy into this nonsense while farm incomes are dropping....maybe someone should be following the paper bag trail to the offices....because it appears ministers and staff are being paid off....

Comment

I can't afford $200 just to cast a vote.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                But there is a 9 dollar return for every farmer dollar invested in this ponzi scheme....

When the ag ministers buy into this nonsense while farm incomes are dropping....maybe someone should be following the paper bag trail to the offices....because it appears ministers and staff are being paid off....
                Bucket... I actually do not believe it is that sinister.

Administrative Gov people love these schemes... they can get cushy jobs with big pensions and work without breaking a sweat in office buildings managing your labours.

That is the simple pay off... Lawyers... Accountants... technicians... Gov Union reps... Professional driftwood that are searching for your farm to rest easy for their comfort and pension... simple self gratification.

Drip Drip Drip...

By the Way,,, Flagstaff Country has threatened to fine me up to $100,000 and 6 months in jail... because I don't have a plumbing permit for my farm shop... by a Registered Letter... yesterday [by which I have a written decision from the safety code council stating this is a permit I do not require].
                Last edited by TOM4CWB; Feb 22, 2020, 11:07.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                  No thanks I am done with ag in canada !

USA bound 🇺🇸🗽🌴☀️👍!
                  Our farm family has been farming here in Alberta since 1883... not ready to give up... yet...

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                    Bucket... I actually do not believe it is that sinister.

Administrative Gov people love these schemes... they can get cushy jobs with big pensions and work without breaking a sweat in office buildings managing your labours.

That is the simple pay off... Lawyers... Accountants... technicians... Gov Union reps... Professional driftwood that are searching for your farm to rest easy for their comfort and pension... simple self gratification.

By the Way,,, Flagstaff Country has threatened to fine me up to $100,000 and 6 months in jail... because I don't have a plumbing permit for my farm shop... by a Registered Letter... yesterday [by which I have a written decision from the safety code council stating this is a permit I do not require].
                    If people are getting jobs or pensions by creating more red tape ...it's the same as getting a paper bag full of money...

It's just the way you look at it....

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
                      I can't afford $200 just to cast a vote.
                      Makar... how much will it cost your farm... when the NSO extinguishes your 'farm saved seed' privilege?

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                        Makar... how much will it cost your farm... when the NSO extinguishes your 'farm saved seed' privilege?
                        There was a vote of sorts already the govt knows our wishes, i would gladly donate if it was to a known end, and no i cant spare it after three snowed under wrecks and no one cares about my vote at the end of my farming career.

Comment

heres a thought , all farmers grow IP seed , pay SFA, and call it protest, maybe even get natives involved

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                            heres a thought , all farmers grow IP seed , pay SFA, and call it protest, maybe even get natives involved
                            Caseih,

our own supply chains with limited genetic upgrades is possible...

As we see the $100's of millions of our own funding... plus taxpayer enhancements...

If the NSO SeedSynergy Utopia persists and we approve... our own $$ funding will be used against us to enhance life science co's bottom lines... while seeing seed co's margins increase significantly.

The drip drip drip of erosion of our investments... straight out of our Capital Assets... is the pool of Cash governments, professional administrators, seed industry folks... and multi nationals... know control of our seeds will grant them access to our intergenerational Farmer Capital Assets.

The above;
                            governments, professional administrators, seed industry folks... and multi nationals...
                            Are testing our resolve with convincing bluffs... half truths... which I grant you is your right to concede your capital assets to yeild up to them.

Please do not turn and blame seed growers for the confiscation of farmer's capital... on top of all the rest of the intergenerational charges being passed down to future generations of farmers who will/are losing control of their seeds they need to be competitive and survive in future decades.
                            Last edited by TOM4CWB; Feb 22, 2020, 15:06.

Comment

Tom sounds like you need to spend a little more and
                              Pay your NFU membership fees.
                              Now that you have finally converted and saw the light.
                              After pushing this agenda the last 25 years.

I told you, years ago just like canola , all the other breeders will be eliminated.
                              ( and it does not matter, what that costs, because we shall pay for it , not them)

After you the wheat growers ,Harper and Ritz layed
                              The groundwork for this .
                              To come on here and blame the
                              Liberals ,come on.
                              (Not that I think they will save us anyway)

What bizarro world do you exist
                              In?
                              Harper and Ritz are simply bought off politicians.
                              That is what they do.
                              We expect that.
                              But you are supposed to be one of us . Not selling us out.

It is a little late to repent
                              At this point.
                              After all you have done for
                              The mega seed corporation's.
                              And then they spit you out.
                              Kinda fitting and
                              Pretty funny .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...