• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau says barricades must come down.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trudeau says barricades must come down.

He claims they have done everything they can to engage the FN. Hopes the chiefs remove the rail blockage. If not the police will have to. What a joke. Did he honestly believe he could fix 160 years of grievances in two weeks? He truly is a mental midget.

And yet Scheer said the same thing days ago....

Trudeau is an incompetent buffoon....

Comment

In other words the Liberal Frenchmen in Quebec are running out of propane.

Comment

Our leader has spoken. We Agree To Disagree.

Wowsers leadership at it's finest!!!!!!!!

Comment

I say farmers join the protests....look how much has been committed so far ....2.5 billion to indigenous affairs....

They are getting somewhere. ...

Farmers are brought up in every conversation about the effects on the economy and yet farmers issues are ignored....

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
            Bucket there is **** all for Farmers !

No use Harpin on it !

Yup I know....but it's amazing how farmers are taken for granted or are always mentioned as an important part of the economy until it isn't. ....

Comment

Trudeau Says Barricades Must come Down

For those who wished for a reduction in CO2. Well I think they got their wish. Maby now they need a good kick in the Butt.

Comment

Originally posted by J88 View Post
                For those who wished for a reduction in CO2. Well I think they got their wish.
                Rex Murphy has been pointing out for some time now that every day the country is shut down our GG emissions go down. So ---- success I guess. Be careful what you wish for.

Comment

Originally posted by bobofthenorth View Post
                  Rex Murphy has been pointing out for some time now that every day the country is shut down our GG emissions go down. So ---- success I guess. Be careful what you wish for.
                  I am not so sure about that when you move from rail to trucks????

Comment

Notice he said must
                    Not will.

What a lightweight. No leadership only platitudes.

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarms View Post
                      Notice he said must
                      Not will.

What a lightweight. No leadership only platitudes.
                      What did you expect, trudope keeps reminding them that they are a nation within a nation. I cant stop laughing, sunny ways.

Comment

Well isn't that convenient. Coastal Gas env permit rejected. Amazing timing. Construction now delayed, costs to escalate. Maybe Trudeau will buy the thing and kill it that way. What a joke.

$2B in spending on indigenous programs announced today too. So extortion works.

https://ricochet.media/en/2945/coastal-gaslink-environmental-assessment-rejected-construction-to-be-delayed Coastal GasLink environmental assessment report rejected, construction could be delayed

Comment

Breathing room for the UN to get involved.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                            Well isn't that convenient. Coastal Gas env permit rejected. Amazing timing. Construction now delayed, costs to escalate. Maybe Trudeau will buy the thing and kill it that way. What a joke.

https://ricochet.media/en/2945/coastal-gaslink-environmental-assessment-rejected-construction-to-be-delayed Coastal GasLink environmental assessment report rejected, construction could be delayed
                            That’s exactly what this is .... extortion

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

Delay, delay, delay, add extra regulations and approval procedures.
                              This is how Trudeau is killing projects and why investors are going south.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.