• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helicopter MCkay

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helicopter MCkay

He officially entered the race for a new Conservative leader. At least he is an improvement over the old one.

I figure he’s the only hope the conservatives have for winning a majority.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
      I figure he’s the only hope the conservatives have for winning a majority.
      Agreed, provided Rona doesn't run.

Really like Pollivere, but MSM is already going overtime to make him poster boy saviour for social conservatives through his voting record. So I think he will be completely burnt by the time the convention rolls around.

Comment

Whoever does run, it would be a mistake to align themselves with Harper.

Comment

Last two have the pizazz of a wet rag.

Comment

Whoever wins, the left wing media will make them out to be a scary villain who is going to start WW3.
            The CBC will promote the most left wing candidate until the second they win, than they will start attacking.

We need someone with a team who is willing to take on the media and the CBC relentlessly. The media will be the main opponent, they all could learn lots from Trump successful rallies.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.