• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau Broke Law

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trudeau Broke Law

Well well I guess the entire Liberal outfit isn't corrupt, maybe some holdovers from Chretiens days. He was an angel compared to this group.

MSM gloss over in 3-2-1...

--------
    Trudeau breached Conflict of Interest Act, says ethics commissioner

OTTAWA - The federal ethics watchdog says Prime Minister Justin Trudeau violated the Conflict of Interest Act by improperly pressuring former attorney general Jody Wilson-Raybould to halt the criminal prosecution of SNC-Lavalin.
    Mario Dion says Trudeau's attempts to influence Wilson-Raybould on the matter contravened section 9 of the act, which prohibits public office holders from using their position to try to influence a decision that would improperly further the private interests of a third party.
    He says there's little doubt that SNC-Lavalin's financial interests would have been furthered had Trudeau succeeded in convincing Wilson-Raybould to overturn a decision by the director of public prosecutions, who had refused to invite the Montreal engineering giant to negotiate a remediation agreement in order to avoid a criminal prosecution on fraud charges related to contracts in Libya.

Dion says Trudeau also improperly pushed Wilson-Raybould to consider partisan political interests in the matter, contrary to constitutional principles on prosecutorial independence and the rule of law.
    Wilson-Raybould quit Trudeau's cabinet in February over the affair; friend and cabinet ally Jane Philpott resigned soon after.
    Trudeau subsequently kicked both women out of the Liberal caucus; they are running for re-election as independent candidates.

Gets better, Trudeau actually blocked the ethics commision investigation.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EB8ND9iWkAEiMpQ.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.2 KB
ID:	767580

Comment

Unethical PM Turd, will receive even more votes from Quebec due to this report. Qbeckers will justify Trudeau's actions as protecting Quebec. In Qbeck, the means justify the end results. That all that matters in that corrupt province. More money, more jobs, more votes, more graft!

Comment

More dirt in the report. On top of all that, he is accused to twisting the arm of a former supreme court justice to intervene and overrule JWR when they already had two outside opionions. Double interference. Corrupt all the way to the rotten core.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          More dirt in the report. On top of all that, he is accused to twisting the arm of a former supreme court justice to intervene and overrule JWR when they already had two outside opionions. Double interference. Corrupt all the way to the rotten core.
          It’s time he got punted out already , this protectionism of Quebec is killing the rest of Canada

Comment

Liking the timing of this release. A lot.

Comment

I am surprised its coming from the old liberal guard right in his backyard. They didnt cover for him.

I think a secret message was sent from Kenny to Quebec. No more fing around. Skippy gets in again and we torpedoe this twisted experiment of a country. Message receieved.

Comment

I could leave Ontario and Quebec in a heartbeat.
                But I don't see any plausible scenario where that will happen.
                I'm not traveled or learned. But I can't see the current population majority ever voting for that.
                More believable but still unlikely, the premiers of AB and Sask pull Trump style heavy tactics on Ottawa. I doubt they are that radical.
                But yes, I would rather Kenney gain through belligerence and standing up instead of making deals with the old guard in Ottawa. Sadly, the latter more likely..
                Last edited by blackpowder; Aug 14, 2019, 12:16.

Comment

It is said that Devine was quite forceful with the feds..

My guess Kenney isn't making deals ....he telling them where the money actually comes from in this country....

Moe and Wall should have been more forceful to begin with....

As I get older I don't find the time for guys like Trudeau's age and agenda....they are dense....maybe some of you have noticed...
                  Last edited by bucket; Aug 14, 2019, 12:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                    Liking the timing of this release. A lot.
                    From a timing perspective I think the Liberal's are much happier with now as opposed to a month from now. It is the middle of summer and just over 2 months from the election. No doubt they are hoping Canadians will forget again by then. Personally quite surprised that the Liberal appointed ethics commissioner came to this conclusion. Looks good on Justin Trudeau, I am certainly not a fan!!!!!!

Comment

I wonder if the Russians are behind this 😂😂😂😂

Comment

Its Trumps fault without a doubt. Poor Skippy the are starting to pile on.

Comment

When the PMO read the law about obstructing justice this is maybe how they interpreted the law,

139 [1] Everyone, except us, who willfully attempts in any manor to obstruct, pervert or defeat the course of justice in a judicial proceeding is guilty of a indictable offense and is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years

Comment

WE ALL EXPERIENCED IT DIFFERENTLY!
                            F*ing POS all of them! Get popcorn, enjoy, could get real interesting!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                              I could leave Ontario and Quebec in a heartbeat.
                              But I don't see any plausible scenario where that will happen.
                              I'm not traveled or learned. But I can't see the current population majority ever voting for that.
                              More believable but still unlikely, the premiers of AB and Sask pull Trump style heavy tactics on Ottawa. I doubt they are that radical.
                              But yes, I would rather Kenney gain through belligerence and standing up instead of making deals with the old guard in Ottawa. Sadly, the latter more likely..
                              A realistic assessment I think blackpowder.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.