• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leeches

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is your childish cartoon all you have ? how many times have you posted that now ?

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
      is your childish cartoon all you have ? how many times have you posted that now ?
      Just cartoons left. It’s worse than a petulant child shitting on the bed

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
        Just cartoons left. It’s worse than a petulant child shitting on the bed
        Ask chuck if he supports the Dutch farmers.

Comment

he would never be man enough to answer

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            Ask chuck if he supports the Dutch farmers.
            Last I checked, CBC is still pretending the Dutch farmer protests don't exist. Therefore it is safe to assume that Chuck is still blissfully unaware of their presence. And even safer to assume that he does not know what he is supposed to think yet, not having been told yet.
            I am very curious to see what the nfu has to say about this or if they just put their heads in the sand as well.

Comment

I see the "freedumb" convoy supporters are easily riled when challenged.

But they seem to have no answer for why Canadians should put up with illegal border blockades and occupations that are not peacefull protests.

All supported by "the law and order" CPC which damaged their party principles and reputation. More evidence confirming their move to the fringe on the right.
              Last edited by chuckChuck; Jul 12, 2022, 06:26.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                I see the "freedumb" convoy supporters are easily riled when challenged.

But they seem to have no answer for why Canadians should put up with illegal border blockades and occupations that are not peacefull protests.

All supported by "the law and order" CPC which damaged their party principles and reputation. More evidence confirming their move to the fringe on the right.
                As I was saying, any comment on the Dutch protests?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                  As I was saying, any comment on the Dutch protests?
                  Its nice chuck is trapped over in this sandbox and cant gaslight the main forum any more.

Apparently he has no insights into farming, commodities or the economy in general to share with us.

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                    he would never be man enough to answer
                    It appears that you are correct.

Comment

Thankfully Tamara is free again , can anybody justify her being arested in Alberta and taken all the way to Ottawa ,held for a month , and then let go again , come on you haters tell us why you support this happening in canada

Comment

Because she broke the conditions of her first bail.

If you are charged and then break your bail conditions that's on you. Nobody else.

Unless you believe that you are above the law?

So much for the law and order right wing conservatives. The laws must apply to everyone else but not them? LOL

Pocket Polly will have a hard time defending his support for the illegal border blockades and illegal occupation of Ottawa. And then come out and tell us he wants to get tough on crime. Good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                          Because she broke the conditions of her first bail.

If you are charged and then break your bail conditions that's on you. Nobody else.

Unless you believe that you are above the law?

So much for the law and order right wing conservatives. The laws must apply to everyone else but not them? LOL

Pocket Polly will have a hard time defending his support for the illegal border blockades and illegal occupation of Ottawa. And then come out and tell us he wants to get tough on crime. Good luck with that.
                          Many others are nearly above the law in a catch and release program , on a weekly basis , ask any local RCMP officer

Comment

so you think CC being seen in a photograph is enough for a nationwide arrest warent ? and being hauled across canada is justified , court proved what is realy going on , sledge hammer for the little people that stand up to the tyrants
                            Last edited by cropgrower; Jul 27, 2022, 11:37.

Comment

Cutting hay this afternoon and every thing was going well and to much time for thinking and I just thought we really haven’t seen an interview on the many news channels with Tamara, if she was locked up protesting gay rights, BLM or a few other dozen bull shit reasons to act like a fool we all would see non stop coverage, I’ve even seen that **** sucker that swims with the girls more than Tamara.

Comment

I guess I should have said rooster sucker.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.