• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wild heifers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No worries. Was not intended to offend, although in hindsight I can see how it might be misinterpreted. I will say the cow was quite stupid. We were opening up some bales yesterday and dad pointed out a cow that was missing hair and looked quite poor, and I pointed out that most of her hair was still in our water trough...
    Hopefully temps and things are looking up over the next week or two when we start calving and everyone can get out on grass...

Comment

Originally posted by smcgrath76 View Post
      No worries. Was not intended to offend, although in hindsight I can see how it might be misinterpreted. I will say the cow was quite stupid. We were opening up some bales yesterday and dad pointed out a cow that was missing hair and looked quite poor, and I pointed out that most of her hair was still in our water trough...
      Hopefully temps and things are looking up over the next week or two when we start calving and everyone can get out on grass...
      Lol. Hope we get spring like they’re saying by weeks end.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...