• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’m not even american

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m not even american

But see the star spangled banner under fire.

The few rodeos I went to in 17 it puts a shiver up my spine when played at the start.

Patriotic.

Darned if I know what will happen if Democrats touch that

Explain please.

Comment

The Stars and Stripes flies inside the Maple Leaf on my bicep. If the are attacking Old Glory can you say civil war.

Comment

Originally posted by Misterjade9 View Post
        Explain please.
        Was on news here this morning that latest thing to change is american national anthem outdated oppressive et etc

Sorry thought it would be on your news services as well

Some politician said it’s out of touch with modern america

Comment

Pretty sure they changed our anthem within the last few years to “modernize” it.

Can’t say I know what the new words are to sing them. And are kids even taught it in school anymore? Had to sing it every morning when I was in school, before announcements.

Even if they change the American one, who’s going to actually sing it differently? (Who knows the entire long thing anyway?!)

Comment

Patriotism is a whole different ballgame south of the border.

Comment

"Patriotism is a whole different ballgame south of the border. "

Depends who you talk to here in Canada I guess, and the tattoo they have on their bicep!

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                Was on news here this morning that latest thing to change is american national anthem outdated oppressive et etc

Sorry thought it would be on your news services as well

Some politician said it’s out of touch with modern america
                Haven’t heard about this, it wouldn’t ever be approved by senate or current president.....sounds like a CNN priority. In Canada, Trudeau’s SJW government changed a word in the anthem a few years ago to make it gender neutral and appease his political correct mob.

Comment

I wonder how long it will take for Americans to become canadianized enough to change the words to that song.
                  The third and fourth stanza are being read from the wrong perspective.
                  False news, go back to sleep.

Comment

Forage, you can literally GFY, when you start talking about shit you know nothing about. No wonder our PM calls this country a post national state when we have citizens like you.

Comment

"and the rockets red glare, the bombs bursting in air"

They are not at peace with themselves, how can they ever get along with anyone else

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                        Pretty sure they changed our anthem within the last few years to “modernize” it.

Can’t say I know what the new words are to sing them. And are kids even taught it in school anymore? Had to sing it every morning when I was in school, before announcements.

Even if they change the American one, who’s going to actually sing it differently? (Who knows the entire long thing anyway?!)
                        My daughter signs , and has done several Canadian anthems . She slipped up once at a rodeo, and instantly got jumped on. It’s the 1% that sitting , just waiting for a hiccup to be an ass, it is what it is nowadays.... ***in losers with no other purpose in life but to make others lives as miserable as theirs . Very sad , happens here lots

Comment

I’ll believe that when I hear it. America is so patriotic, wonder if they would accept a new version, just sayin.

Comment

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/outrage-after-calls-to-do-away-with-americas-national-anthem-for-ties-to-racism/news-story/928b6dcbcd60ed01f627de0e6ced7735 https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/outrage-after-calls-to-do-away-with-americas-national-anthem-for-ties-to-racism/news-story/928b6dcbcd60ed01f627de0e6ced7735

Comment

https://www.wjtv.com/news/some-americans-call-for-replacement-of-the-star-spangled-banner-with-new-national-anthem/ https://www.wjtv.com/news/some-americans-call-for-replacement-of-the-star-spangled-banner-with-new-national-anthem/

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.