• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ah stats canada

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Owner and yes booked till April. They get 8 to 10 calls a day about heated canola.

Harvest from hell continues.

Comment

I wonder how much Input Capital streamed canola is still in the feild?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        I wonder how much Input Capital streamed canola is still in the feild?
        Won't matter to input capital....they will have the land....

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
          I heard at elevator today, Milligan booked solid till end of April with heated canola. whatever Statscan says , does that include still in field crops and do we minus the 10-20% heated?
          With the amount of poor grade canola available,Milligan will only use a fraction of it. Does anyone know how much they use in a day? They wouldn’t take canola that is too far gone as the oil content is really reduced,I would think.I wasn’t sure that they were in business yet. Good there is an outlet for some of it anyways.

Comment

Again Milligan is bankrupt we are one of the ones who they owed money. I am not getting one penny from them as the letter stated the banks are owed way more than it was worth.

The buildings and land were sold to a foam lake guy with a nice toy that flys and it is now back crushing.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
              Again Milligan is bankrupt we are one of the ones who they owed money. I am not getting one penny from them as the letter stated the banks are owed way more than it was worth.

The buildings and land were sold to a foam lake guy with a nice toy that flys and it is now back crushing.
              I wonder how much of his big chunk of canola left out will run thru this plant?

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                Won't matter to input capital....they will have the land....
                Mission accomplished?

Comment

Originally posted by AC man View Post
                  With the amount of poor grade canola available,Milligan will only use a fraction of it. Does anyone know how much they use in a day? They wouldn’t take canola that is too far gone as the oil content is really reduced,I would think.I wasn’t sure that they were in business yet. Good there is an outlet for some of it anyways.
                  What do you mean by poor grade canola?
                  Do you mean high green count or heated?

Comment

Milligan should be like federated....low cost feedstock and good money for output....

They should be a money printing press....

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                      What do you mean by poor grade canola?
                      Do you mean high green count or heated?
                      Canola that is too poor to market any where else sample or heated.

Comment

Originally posted by AC man View Post
                        Canola that is too poor to market any where else sample or heated.
                        Ok, I have found crushers will take heated canola usually if it’s under 10%. I’m not sure how high Milligan takes it but I’m assuming they almost take anything but the price might not be the best?

Saskfarmer might know?

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                          Ok, I have found crushers will take heated canola usually if it’s under 10%. I’m not sure how high Milligan takes it but I’m assuming they almost take anything but the price might not be the best?

Saskfarmer might know?
                          Cargill won’t take any heated canola in Clavet, Bunge in Nipawin will take some heated.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...
                          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.