• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ah stats canada

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah stats canada

So stats canada comes out with lower canola by 2 mill ton and lower wheat durum down but barley up.

So is the bull shit yield from last year finally working it out.

Just asking

How much will be lost this year?

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
    So stats canada comes out with lower canola by 2 mill ton and lower wheat durum down but barley up.

So is the bull shit yield from last year finally working it out.

Just asking

How much will be lost this year?
    They showed significant drop in pea and lentil production over prior estimates. Should support the rally in red lentil markets.

Comment

Your correct red lentils are moving on up.

Comment

Originally posted by dave4441 View Post
        They showed significant drop in pea and lentil production over prior estimates. Should support the rally in red lentil markets.
        Should have been reported 3 months ago.....rather than allowing processors to do their own math from farmer''s info....

We supply data on a weekly basis throughout the growing season and statscan and industry hide in the dark....

The whole industry is skewed to phuck farmers....you are included in that brush stroke. ...

Comment

I agree this bull shit was known a couple months back yet slow stats canada to let all the middle men set the farmers up for a shake down.

Ah **** up at its greatest

Comment

Dave4441 are you going to go back to being a grain buyer?

Comment

Watch the companies increase the spread on discounts so you still end up with shit price.

Oh phone foamlake and see when you could deliver poor canola I bet it’s end of March as of today.

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
                Dave4441 are you going to go back to being a grain buyer?
                Yes, bought a bunch of stuff last week out Kindersley area. Not trying to turn this into an advertisement.

Comment

I think Stats Can was slow reporting because they were trying to call me 3 times a ****ing day.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                    Should have been reported 3 months ago.....rather than allowing processors to do their own math from farmer''s info....

We supply data on a weekly basis throughout the growing season and statscan and industry hide in the dark....

The whole industry is skewed to phuck farmers....you are included in that brush stroke. ...
                    Thank you. I appreciate that you find yourself with so much knowledge and understanding of the grain industry and markets. Still waiting on someone to explain why yellow peas were first shipped to China.

Comment

Pulse canada nor sask pulse are not grain buyers so I don't know where or why this an issue...

When the trade starts providing as much free info as farmers then I will shut up....

Start talking about your forward sales or reporting them ....

Where is saskpulse and pulse canada on the trade file for the last 3 years....Oh yeah...thats an international trade issue that requires government involvement....
                      Last edited by bucket; Dec 6, 2019, 18:07.

Comment

Bucket, what information are you lacking? How could you get more transparency? Every company has a website for you to scan every day. Of course all Special crop marketing companies need to make a margin otherwise they won’t be in business. There’s no magic. The speculators get cleaned out pretty quick.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                          Bucket, what information are you lacking? How could you get more transparency? Every company has a website for you to scan every day. Of course all Special crop marketing companies need to make a margin otherwise they won’t be in business. There’s no magic. The speculators get cleaned out pretty quick.
                          Much like the US ...sales have to be reported at the end of the week and large sales at the end of the day...

So if Dave4441 makes a sale of 10000 tonnes and Viterra makes sales of 100000 tonnes to unknown destinations its reported at the end of the week or day....and in what time period...

Every day on the radio you will hear that X number of tonnes were sold to unknown destination or china and in which time period...that is US info on canadian radio...nothing about canadian sales ...

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                            Watch the companies increase the spread on discounts so you still end up with shit price.

Oh phone foamlake and see when you could deliver poor canola I bet it’s end of March as of today.
                            I heard at elevator today, Milligan booked solid till end of April with heated canola. whatever Statscan says , does that include still in field crops and do we minus the 10-20% heated?

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                              I heard at elevator today, Milligan booked solid till end of April with heated canola. whatever Statscan says , does that include still in field crops and do we minus the 10-20% heated?
                              Are these guys back in business?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.