• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He just HAS to be a troll

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    I see some of the mal contents are frustrated and struggling to defend there arguments with facts and logic so they resort to more juvenile complaining? LOL

If this all you got then give up.
    So now, someone who can't even spell their or malcontent is going to accuse other people of being juvenile.

That's as funny as when forage farmer makes countless spelling and grammatical errors trying to call someone else an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      So now, someone who can't even spell their or malcontent is going to accuse other people of being juvenile.

That's as funny as when forage farmer makes countless spelling and grammatical errors trying to call someone else an idiot.
      Do you find it annoying when spellcheck changes words and you don't catch it? Also when your fingers hit the wrong letters and you don't catch it? My android does it to me all the time,maybe because I am old and forgetful.

Comment

I hate spell check on these phones. I’m not too worried about consumer grade ai taking my job yet.

Comment

im the king of poor grammar and spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
            I'll give you a run on that one.
            I used to spell at a grade 3 level but it gets poorer as you get older.

Can't read my own notes to myself

Comment

I do remember a while back when foragefarmer became unglued when I spelt Zelenskyy's name wrong, all I thought was if forage is the spelling Nazi he really should do better.

Comment

Your knot a lone Downunder , but we do use hour own words.

I also have to agree with you mentioning the purpose of ignore button, everybody on here knows its available and could have saved a tonne of drama.

Agriville Adm. instructed us to use the Rural Issues category for non related Ag. issues. It's been designated as the mosh pit of Agriville.

For those wanting to discuss Religious issues, Agriville does have the Spiritual Vignettes category.

Have a good day!
                Last edited by foragefarmer; Jan 21, 2023, 19:25.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                  Your knot a lone Downunder , but we do use hour own words.

I also have to agree with you mentioning the purpose of ignore button, everybody on here knows its available and could have saved a tonne of drama.

Agriville Adm. instructed us to use the Rural Issues category for non related Ag. issues. It's been designated as the mosh pit of Agriville.

For those wanting to discuss Religious issues, Agriville does have the Spiritual Vignettes category.

Have a good day!
                  Being conservative minded but not religious I fully agree sir. Keep the religion or disbelief to the vignettes. Changing topic do you do grass seed or you just hay?

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                    Being conservative minded but not religious I fully agree sir. Keep the religion or disbelief to the vignettes. Changing topic do you do grass seed or you just hay?
                    Seed production, hay is the by product.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                      Seed production, hay is the by product.
                      Gotcha. What seeds do you grow? Always wondered. Maybe can pick your brain.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

Speaking of juvenile malcontents. Thanks for the edit A5.

Didn't you admit to being a troll awhile back and how you enjoyed being a thorn in my side? Funny, but nobody including myself complain about all your trolling.

Unlike some of your juvenile wanna be republican compatriots who break out in to a full throttle whining session about my posts occasionally, I ignore the lame dumbass personal comments and just fire back.

Once you said the really dumb things like the world is going to run out of carbon dioxide or we need coal pollution to make it rain then I knew I was dealing with some who is a few briks short a load. There some more editing for you to keep you occupied.
                        Last edited by chuckChuck; Jan 22, 2023, 09:27.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                          Gotcha. What seeds do you grow? Always wondered. Maybe can pick your brain.
                          Always interested in info on people's experiences with forage kinds and varieties.

Comment

[QUOTE=Landdownunder;558524]Trolls like this exact type thread sheep.

I dont put Agstar or Foragefarmer in the troll category, they enjoy robust debate if they get the same.
                            You guys will probably stone me but agstarr and forage probably. dead centre in political views, left on some issues right on others.

Troll? They are friggin shit disturbers contributing nothing but pure aggravation and assault. For you to defend that kind of garbage. Remember you are a mirror image of your friends.

Comment

[QUOTE=sumdumguy;558669]
                              Trolls like this exact type thread sheep.

I dont put Agstar or Foragefarmer in the troll category, they enjoy robust debate if they get the same.
                              You guys will probably stone me but agstarr and forage probably. dead centre in political views, left on some issues right on others.

Troll? They are friggin shit disturbers contributing nothing but pure aggravation and assault. For you to defend that kind of garbage. Remember you are a mirror image of your friends.
                              Thanks for the compliment . There is a lot of poo poo to disturb. I can't sing in your choir. Actually I can't sing.
                              Last edited by agstar77; Jan 22, 2023, 19:08.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                                Always interested in info on people's experiences with forage kinds and varieties.
                                Never as much conversation about forage varieties as field crop. Ends up the guys selling it at retail and company literature is about all to go on. I like the shotgun method. Something to thrive everywhere on variable topography. Some retailers don’t have a clue and some decent. I hate buying blends cause you don’t know what you’re really getting and I like to adjust for the land as I go.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.