• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Carpay Held in prision in Calgary for investigating Covid19 Violations...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching next episode of "The Chosen" after supper.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
      "I have my own moral code and beliefs"

Enlighten us, HOW is is different from a TRUE Christian moral code....?Do you

Love your neighbor?

Do unto others?

Not steal?

No murder/killing? Pro-life?

No adultery?

Give to the poor?

Visit the elderly, SICK/jailed?

Above all, forgive others so they forgive you? You got these in your CODE?
      Wondering how much neighborly love a Transgender person would get living next door to any one of the Convenient Christians of Agriville?

As for visiting the jailed, why didn't "highly educated" but doesn't know the law Johnny get any visitors during his 23 hour hardship in a cot-less Calgary jail cell. The way it sounds there are several Christian Agrivillers who donate to the JFFC.
      Last edited by foragefarmer; Jan 15, 2023, 19:32.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
        Thx Agi and CC…

Much judgement has been thrown about here..

My forefathers lived and shared freedom… ‘the fear of God is the beginning of all Wisdom’ as the proverbs state… and are the principals that built a prosperous civilization.

When the engineer of the Universe (JC) explains clearly where ‘pride and selfishness’ lead…

the ‘Woke’ illusion that there are no moral absolutes… is a deception from the pit of Hell itself.

Nothing is new under the sun…

Hence history is repeating itself… again…

The first book printed (Christian Bible)on a printing press… the best selling book every year for all of recent recorded history… (last 1500 years) is obviously the most influential book in history… not a ‘cult’ but the very bedrock of human civilization.

Apparently your ego has convinced you to tell me you are more intelligent than the creator of the human genome (3.6billion codes) the miracle of human gestation… a woman’s body the most amazing’3D’ printer…. To create another human being… Seeds, animals, Earth, the moon and our solar system…the trillions of galaxies… with out end….

Aggie…. You are bold enough to claim you are more intelligent than (JC) the engineer and creator of all matter and time itself????

Please share with us your credentials… and your revelation of such an astounding understanding of Wisdom!!!

Blessings
        I am way more real then a comic book JC made up by a bunch of dillusional clergy. Then I guess I am more intelligent than some made up character.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          I am concerned about intimidation of dissent in a police state. Just look up the definition of, “police state”. Rule with an iron fist using police as government’s instrument. Not saying that we’ve gone so far overboard but one must be vigilent. No one wants to live in a country like that.
          You may be confusing police state with obeying laws.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
            I am way more real then a comic book JC made up by a bunch of dillusional clergy. Then I guess I am more intelligent than some made up character.
            Interesting Agstar…

Please share with us your revelation of our destiny after our death:

In Luke 16, Jesus states this is happening to humans:

What evidence do you have King Jesus is just joking here…. And a different Future faces all humanity after we die?

For context here is the total Luke 16 revelation:

‘Global Warming’ in the first degree!???? Wouldn’t you agree!????

Comment

You Laugh like the Pharisees and Religious Experts, to which King Jesus responded in Luke 16:

Blessings and Wisdom

Comment

Your bible is the ultimate conspiracy theory made up of tall tales made up around the campfire. Unfortunately all these writings were made up after the fact before any written records were kept so basically word of mouth. Well you know how accurate that is. Makes for a nice story. The parables contain some wisdom but I don't see the work of a supreme being and I'd if is it did not do every good job.

Comment

Your bible is the ultimate conspiracy theory made up of tall tales made up around the campfire. Unfortunately all these writings were made up after the fact before any written records were kept so basically word of mouth. Well you know how accurate that is. Makes for a nice story. The parables contain some wisdom but I don't see the work of a supreme being and I'd if is it did not do every good job.
                  Written by eye witnesses. Eye witnesses who DIED for what they saw and believed. You think there was no written language two thousand years ago? Hmmmm. Interesting.

I wish you would take it more seriously, I really do. Learn about the manuscripts. Learn how many there are. Learn how impossible the Old Testament prophesies coming true to the letter hundreds of years later. What are the odds that it would be written hundreds of years before, that the messiah would be born in Bethlehem? Learn about archaeology that is constantly and continually proving the amazing accuracy of the Bible as a historical document. Just recently, a stone with the inscripted name of king hezzekiah was found. Before it was found, there was no other historical proof he even existed. This happens over, and over and over again. The Bible is exceptionally historically accurate. To dispute this is pure folly. And false.
                  Last edited by Sheepwheat; Jan 15, 2023, 22:29.

Comment

When you say the supreme being didn’t do a very good job, please explain. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                      When you say the supreme being didn’t do a very good job, please explain. Thanks.
                      You're welcome.
                      Last edited by agstar77; Jan 16, 2023, 10:12.

Comment

I remember, “Farmer’s for Justice” and we could never be more grateful for all they accomplished even though Goodale put Andy in jail. Does that very action define the s-hole this country is becoming? If the government is challenged at all, there is no negotiation, they just lay some bogus charges and throw law abiding citizens in jail. This kind of rule by iron fist is status quo in Bolivia, not Kanukistan. They’ll not intimidate all of the sheeple. What kind of country do we want to leave to our grandchildren? Just today we talked about this with our twenty-one year old grand-daughter and I cautioned her to watch out for her university profs. They make students think that free speech is valued but we all know where that has gotten a lot of people during this Covid fiasco. Sad friggin state of affairs.
                        Last edited by sumdumguy; Jan 15, 2023, 23:59.

Comment

Your welcome.
                          And it’s not “your welcome”, it’s “you’re welcome”.

Comment

A little girl asked her mother where she came from;

Her Mom explained about Genesis, and that God said after he created humans... it was very good...

The little girl remarked, how come when I asked Daddy he said we came from monkeys?

Her Mother thoughtfully answered : "That's his side of the Family"

The intelligent design of the Universe... is difficult to ignore;

The cost of our Creator God allowing humanity the Freedom to Choose between 'Good and Evil'... is truly a remarkable aspect of our conscience existence: , Thanks for the kind comments!

Blessings!

Comment

Sheep/Tom,

Would the actions of the "highly educated" lawyers Johnny and Jay of the JCCF hiring a P.I. to follow Manitoba Justice Glenn Joyal to his cottage the conduct of a Christian?
                              Last edited by foragefarmer; Jan 16, 2023, 06:56.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                                Sheep/Tom,

Would the actions of the "highly educated" lawyers Johnny and Jay of the JCCF hiring a P.I. to follow Manitoba Justice Glenn Joyal to his cottage the conduct of a Christian?
                                I understand that the’Law’ will establish the answer.

Give to God what is God’s; and to the Government what is theirs.

Cheers

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.