• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Murderers on the run northern sask and manitoba

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF Bob doors have locks?

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
      WTF Bob doors have locks?
      They're only meant to keep honest law-biding citizens out.

Comment

They’re either really smart and have it all planned out maybe even someone met them to throw people off or they’re desperate just winging it as it goes.
        Why burn the car why not hide it must be a lake or bush to hide it in.
        Does any one know the car was 70 km from gillam so why cops looking in gillam? Did they say someone gave them a ride there?

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
          They’re either really smart and have it all planned out maybe even someone met them to throw people off or they’re desperate just winging it as it goes.
          Why burn the car why not hide it must be a lake or bush to hide it in.
          Does any one know the car was 70 km from gillam so why cops looking in gillam? Did they say someone gave them a ride there?
          Why would they burn their car before they had another ride? Likely stole another car and maybe it was already a stolen car so would never get reported. So many scenarios that could have or been happening.

Comment

At this point I think everyone is speculating.

If they don't find them.....Law enforcement will waiting for the next tip

Interesting to hear people's ideas, thoughts and opinions though.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
              They're only meant to keep honest law-biding citizens out.
              I know but my hope is they'd slow somebody down for a few minutes so I can at least be awake when they kill me. Global is reporting that RCMP sighted a well fed polar bear in the search area.

Comment

Originally posted by bobofthenorth View Post
                I know but my hope is they'd slow somebody down for a few minutes so I can at least be awake when they kill me.

No loaded shotgun hidden in the corner closet?

Global is reporting that RCMP sighted a well fed polar bear in the search area.

Are they going to follow it and see what comes out?
                Join us tomorrow for our next episode of 'Killer Keystone Bushwackers'!

I hope the writers get a little more ambitious, show is starting to get boring. Started off with suspense and murders and now we are following a polar bear to see what it shits out.

Comment

6.30 am here.

Scanning computer for latest appears there isnt anything new.

These guys are one very very smart two very very lucky or three miles away somewere else?

They will make a mistake somewere along the line.

Presume theres a large reward for info or there capture?

What is it now 6 or 7 days of no new inforamtion or sightings?

Comment

That's a large area of a small population. Not particularly hard to hide out there, even if you didn't know what you're doing.

Can't really see any teenage gamer from Port Alberni doing very well in the Manitoba bush though.... totally different environments. If anything they'll die from exsanguination from mosquitoes. Having read up a bit is only going to get them so far so if they're hiding out up there, they're going to be found eventually.

Easier to hide because of the dense bush maybe, but not easier to survive. If they took supplies in with them they'll run out eventually, probably soon. Teenage boys thinking they've shot some people and have guns and can hunt their own food are going to be in for a rude awakening.

Although I can't personally see why anyone would torch their vehicle and hike out into the bush... Seems more likely to me they did another roadside attack like with the couple and took a vehicle - and the driver - with them. Someone from the community doesn't need to be missing a stolen vehicle, someone who was driving down that road at the wrong place and time and isn't realized to be missing yet is how they got somewhere else.
                    Last edited by Blaithin; Jul 28, 2019, 15:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                      That's a large area of a small population. Not particularly hard to hide out there, even if you didn't know what you're doing.

Can't really see any teenage gamer from Port Alberni doing very well in the Manitoba bush though.... totally different environments. If anything they'll die from exsanguination from mosquitoes. Having read up a bit is only going to get them so far so if they're hiding out up there, they're going to be found eventually.

Easier to hide because of the dense bush maybe, but not easier to survive. If they took supplies in with them they'll run out eventually, probably soon. Teenage boys thinking they've shot some people and have guns and can hunt their own food are going to be in for a rude awakening.

Although I can't personally see why anyone would torch their vehicle and hike out into the bush... Seems more likely to me they did another roadside attack like with the couple and took a vehicle - and the driver - with them. Someone from the community doesn't need to be missing a stolen vehicle, someone who was driving down that road at the wrong place and time and isn't realized to be missing yet is how they got somewhere else.
                      They probably stole a vehicle that was already stolen. likely in Ont already

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                        Very true.

Some people want to live in remote areas in solitude to escape the human (rat)race, could be a while before someone like that is reported missing.

Hopefully they never ambushed a Good Samaritan. One of them could have flagged down a passing vehicle and once stopped and possibly held at gun point the other guy comes out of the bush.

More speculation on my part, but is that speculating or exploring all possibilities.

If they die in the bush, you have to watch for nature's scavengers to lead searchers to them.
                        Scavenging carnivors or the infamous circling turkey vultures....if they are up there.

What if they are being harbored by someone one or both of them knows? Why Gillam? Are the odds of being spotted better in sparsely populated areas or large urban centers? Their mug shots have been televised and in print and social media for a while now....I doubt no where is safe to hide.....unless you are in someone's house and never come out....but it's just a matter of time. Anyone knowing what these guys are wanted for or capable of doing would have to have their head read for harboring them.

Comment

Where do you find a stolen vehicle? A "stolen" stolen vehicle seems to be a bit of a strech to me. Does Fox Lake First Nation have a reputation for chop shops?(I don't ****en care if you want to call me racist, no door should be left un-opened).

What are the chances of them getting out of that area by boat? Before anyone realized? An online acquaintance could have aided and abetted them.
                          Last edited by farmaholic; Jul 28, 2019, 17:46.

Comment

Latest news is they have been spotted in York Landing Manitoba which is 1000 km north of Winnipeg! RCMP are warning of a heavy police presence in the area.

Comment

Before I start my thoughts I need to give a little history. I have worked in both northern Manitoba and in in northern B.C and the southern Yukon, the latter for the better part of 12 years. All the way from Ross River to east of Dease Lake. There is no better place in the world to disappear than in B.C and the Yukon if you didn't want someone to find you. This is why it makes no sense to me why they would head to Gillam, unless they had some sort of connection there. Why do you risk backtracking down the Alaska highway and driving 2500-3000 km across one territory and four provinces just to get to the end of the road at Gillam and head into the bush, when you could have headed North into the Yukon, Alaska and possibly even the NWT, and disappeared into 100's of millions of acres of wilderness? Nobody goes to Gillam unless they have a reason, from there you can either go into the bush or the bay. I don't believe for one minute that they are still around Gillam. I hope I am wrong and the RCMP now what they are doing, it used to be said that the "Mountie's always get their man", but from what I have followed here I am not sure they could find their ass with both hands.

Comment

I wonder if the suspects are even able to leave any digital footprints. Or smart enough not to.
                                I would think cellphone and internet services up there are poor to non-existent outside the main population corridor.
                                Last edited by farmaholic; Jul 28, 2019, 18:58.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.