• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Murderers on the run northern sask and manitoba

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I've got a Re-elect Trump in 2020 hat Am I disqualified??

If theyre in the bush nature will take care of them sooner or later.

If it were my son or daughter murdered and they were in the cross hairs under 1000 yds??
    Who's to know?

Do I want my children to know how to take that shot? Absolutely.
    Last edited by blackpowder; Jul 25, 2019, 21:12.

Comment

Saw the father of one of those punks on TV, nearly crying that his boy is gonna have a shoot out with the cops or maybe the cops would just shoot him/them.

I'm watching this and thinking,,,, hey man, if your boy is such a big man, carryin' guns and shooting people, maybe the boy should just put the gun up to his own face, and pull the trigger, for ****s sakes!
      He's a big enough man to kill other people, maybe he should be a big man and end his own ****ing worthless life. Why does the father (or punk kid as far as that goes) think it has to end with, "suicide by cop" Why damage anymore people, why should any cop suffer PTSD, because your such a worthless piece of shit.

Hey punk, all those people in your life up to now who thought you were strange, ****ed up, ****ing weird, a looser, etc.etc.etc. Hey! They were all ****ing right !

Comment

Oh dear, now where did I put those hurt feelings reports???

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
          Saw the father of one of those punks on TV, nearly crying that his boy is gonna have a shoot out with the cops or maybe the cops would just shoot him/them.

I'm watching this and thinking,,,, hey man, if your boy is such a big man, carryin' guns and shooting people, maybe the boy should just put the gun up to his own face, and pull the trigger, for ****s sakes!
          He's a big enough man to kill other people, maybe he should be a big man and end his own ****ing worthless life. Why does the father (or punk kid as far as that goes) think it has to end with, "suicide by cop" Why damage anymore people, why should any cop suffer PTSD, because your such a worthless piece of shit.

Hey punk, all those people in your life up to now who thought you were strange, ****ed up, ****ing weird, a looser, etc.etc.etc. Hey! They were all ****ing right !
          Father looked like he had seen the bottle one too many times in his life. Would explain a lot.

Comment

There is content on the internet that should only be used to harden emergency response personnel(I think most people know who and what I mean and why). But that stuff is available for everyone to see if you look long and hard enough, that combined with what I described above have effectively numbed people to stuff that would have normally given people nightmares in the past.

If the deranged criminals are found guilty and have no fear of God, or the fear of society's ability to exact revenge by death penalty or other "cruel and unusual forms of punishment" aren't enough of a deterrent......a noose should be hung in their cell to use if they can no longer live with their conscience or don't like the consequences of their very own actions.

Comment

Not sure what you're talking about but the noose idea is bang on.

Comment

I am sure this is being spun by the MSM right now to make it look like there are hordes of disgruntled incel nazis running around in the bush. They probably wont last a week in the bush and they wont find anyone to kill out there in a blaze of glory. Better in the bush than on Bloor street.

Comment

If some think we shouldn’t own firearms I’m glad mine is available if needed. Stopping law abiding citizens from owning won’t stop the supply to the bad guys. FFS give your head a shake.

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post

You want them to take the easy way out and kill themselves? If you have made the decision to kill some one you need to face the consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by Misterjade9 View Post
                      You want them to take the easy way out and kill themselves? If you have made the decision to kill some one you need to face the consequences.
                      "Consequences", really? Club Med prisons for criminals in Canada. Some seniors probably live poorer than incarcerated criminals.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                        Father looked like he had seen the bottle one too many times in his life. Would explain a lot.
                        Just seemed like poor acting when they interviewed him. Did not seem like he was genuinely upset. Needs to take some lessons from trudope on how to cry on cue. But wtf I know.....maybe I’m just inconsiderate.

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
                          Just seemed like poor acting when they interviewed him. Did not seem like he was genuinely upset. Needs to take some lessons from trudope on how to cry on cue. But wtf I know.....maybe I’m just inconsiderate.
                          Saw same thing on TV here first thing that came to my mind was the father "WANTS" his son to become some sort of a martyr rather than plead with him to give himself up and not harm any more people.

Edit and if the son does die in a shoot out with police im sure the father will get some sort of joy out of it meaning "i told you so" especially if police die.
                          Last edited by malleefarmer; Jul 26, 2019, 02:30.

Comment

Or life insurance, or a civil suit?

Comment

or book deal, or made for TV movie.

Comment

There is no resuscitating or resurrecting the dead victims but someone will want to rehabilitate the criminals.

Hug a thug mentality.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.