• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Murderers on the run northern sask and manitoba

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murderers on the run northern sask and manitoba

Heads up people apparently 2 guys travelling freely through sask and Manitoba wanted in connection to random deaths in BC. Not sure how they were sighted in meadow lake and then shortly there after in Gillam Manitoba? Almost 15 hour drive. Is there more than just the 2 involved? What a sick world sometimes. Parents say normal kids but why were they travelling with guns? Not normal to me but maybe we all should be.

Seems odd that they can travel like that and not be caught. They need to buy gas and food and they must be on highways. People pass them (those people have eyes and cameras) and cel phones. Also odd that the cops can’t ID the third guy killed. You would think people would be missing him. These guys are both 6’4 and 169 lbs, not inconspicuous squeezing into a Toyota Rav 4.

Talking about carrying concealed weapon - An old guy that was known to be kind of tuff used to carry an iron bar under the drivers seat and once in a fit of rage, smashed the windows out of some punks’ car that gave him grief. Then he had grief defending himself.

Comment

You can buy gas at a pump with a credit card, no need to encounter any employee at a gas station.

They will get apprehended yet, as long as no one else is harmed before it happens.

Their mug shots were on news casts and social media, someone will identify them and phone police.

Motive? ...drugs? ...thrill seekers? ...robbery?

Comment

Its important to understand the timeline here as the media or rcmp haven't been to clear.

The two teens left Port Alberni in southern BC on July 12 with intentions of heading north to find work. They were working at wal-mart and were driving an old truck with camper.
        3 days later, the Australian/American couple were found dead in northern bc and identified another 3 days later on the 18.
        On the 19, the boys truck camper was found burnt and another body nearby.
        On Tuesday afternoon (23rd), the security pictures were released stating they were in Saskatchewan.
        Tuesday nigh they released information about the burned out vehicle near gillam, mb.

Seems clear doesn't it? Why haven't they been apprehended yet? Short answer is that they have had the time advantage.

While the pictures taken in Saskatchewan were released Tuesday afternoon, they were taken on SUNDAY at an unknown time. Additionally, the burned out vehicle was found late MONDAY afternoon. So even last night, they still had a good 24hr head start. They've had more than enough time to backtrack, but its only know people realize what they look like.

Comment

Just heard on news that they are 1000 km north of Winnipeg? I suspect big-time bush up there.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
            Just heard on news that they are 1000 km north of Winnipeg? I suspect big-time bush up there.
            They should be able to be tracked down up there. Very few roads for them to escape

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
              They should be able to be tracked down up there. Very few roads for them to escape
              If they are for sure the murderers....they shouldn't be tracked down....hunted down would be more appropriate ....or are we going to rehabilitate them....

I may be speaking to soon but if they are just looking for their 15 minutes of fame....the police/whoever finds them can shoot and ask questions later...

Sorry if I offended anyone and I will apologize if the police are wrong but they don't tend to make this kind of public mistake very often....

Comment

Seems hard to think they could hide or blend in with the population by going north, you'd think they might head to Toronto and get lost in the population, more places to hide, change clothes, steal food or beg from.
                Up north, you need ammo to keep hunting for food. Can you shoot a fish?

Comment

Everybody's an expert at times like this. There's rumours and rumours of rumours. And the cops put their pants on one leg at a time, just like the rest of us. There's some good ones but I personally know some that I wouldn't trust to change the cat's litter box. It may take a while.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                    That would put them where Churchill? Only a RR or boat in and out.

Comment

Reported on local radio station that they were spotted in Yorkton in a white car with Manitoba plates ending in 288. I call bullshit thats a long way to go and a short time to get there from Gillam. However Mrs texted from Yorkton more cops driving around town than usual. Got my gopher gun ready just in case. They and the gophers had better be careful

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                        If they are for sure the murderers....they shouldn't be tracked down....hunted down would be more appropriate ....or are we going to rehabilitate them....

I may be speaking to soon but if they are just looking for their 15 minutes of fame....the police/whoever finds them can shoot and ask questions later...

Sorry if I offended anyone and I will apologize if the police are wrong but they don't tend to make this kind of public mistake very often....
                        You have a lot more confidence in the competency of cops than I do.

Comment

A pair of wannabe NAZI'S.
                          From the sound of things.
                          Facebook posts etc.
                          Survivalists, probably have
                          A MAGA hat or two.

While I realize 99.8% of the population would be fine with
                          Owning a gun.

these two are the very
                          Reason every idiot should not own one.
                          If you make it as easy as the
                          US to own guns .
                          These things are gonna happen 6-10 times as often.
                          ( the numbers back that up )

I hope we do not get there.

Comment

Sure makes for entertaining TV anyways. A lot of people having doubts they are still in the area. Burnt vehicle was 70 km NE of Gillam, not just outside the town. I am betting they killed someone on the road, stuffed their body in the trunk and took off again. Would make for perfect way to cover their tracks, let cops keep searching the Manitoba swamps.

Again, makes for interesting TV.

Comment

WTF possesses some people?
                              Sometimes I think society reaps what it sows. Just look at the influence on the young minds. Life is a "fantasy" isnt it? Killing indescrimately.....video games, movies, TV. Can be two extremes....catered coddled bubbles wrapped or neglected and abused, neither of which is healthy.

Even Regina has become a dangerous place. Some innocent person is going to get caught in the cross fire or be a gang initiation victim.

You seed potatoes, you grow potatoes, you harvest potatoes.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.