• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a Wind!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a Wind!

the old X15 was sipping about 26 gph pulling the hills
    Ha, made a mistake, only 19 gph. feel much better now.
    Flip side was got blowed home empty. Under 4 gph!
    Last edited by farming101; Oct 15, 2020, 22:12.

What's it powering?

I wish the wind would fůck off already.

One would think I'd be used to it by now, but nope, probably never will.

I loathe it.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      What's it powering?

I loathe it.
      hauling grain...super b

Comment

I thought maybe you were trying to make yourself feel better by converting US gallons to Imperial gallons and report a smaller number to us, but the math doesn't work out!

If you wrapped up harvest you better celebrate by drinking a couple of "cans" of beer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	beer-kegs-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	770242

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
          What's it powering?

I loathe it.
          I cant f:cken stand it , that fk-n wind

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            I cant f:cken stand it , that fk-n wind
            Loading air seeder is life threatening. Don't park facing north east, can't open cab door, but SE and could rip door open. Hope wind is blowing back NW somewhere or there is NO air left there! Times like this you instantly see the value of trees, warm sunny on south side.

Comment

Here I thought SE Sask were the only ones getting blasted day after day since the snow left. I was thinking it was because we've been sitting under the jet stream most of the year. 2020 will be remembered as the year of wind, don't get me wrong as it certainly helped get rid of the excess standing water we've been fighting with for the last 8-9 years. But now that it's getting colder, it can just phuck off.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...
              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.