• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sheer vs Skippy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems pretty quiet allright

Comment

Governments get VOTED out, NOT in. Think people, we know the DEVIL, the other we take a chance on.

Comment

You guys dont know the voters down east very well.
        Fired up = scary and no votes. Bland is safe.

Comment

Keep bad mouthing the only viable option!
          He may not be exactly what you want but what are your options.
          He is "only" the leader and will have his strings pulled from behind the scenes anyway.
          The ads are coming.
          The policies will be announced, remember they have to IMPOSSIBLY appeal to a very diverse group of people.

Would anyone vote for a "Canada first" Party versus a Party trying to pander to every lunatic fringe and special interest group?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
            Keep bad mouthing the only viable option!
            He may not be exactly what you want but what are your options.
            He is "only" the leader and will have his strings pulled from behind the scenes anyway.
            The ads are coming.
            The policies will be announced, remember they have to IMPOSSIBLY appeal to a very diverse group of people.

Would anyone vote for a "Canada first" Party versus a Party trying to pander to every lunatic fringe and special interest group?
            yes , you are right and he shouldn't loathe the west , just sad , if only rona could of been leader
            maybe he is storing up for a big hit on the child

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
              yes , you are right and he shouldn't loathe the west , just sad , if only rona could of been leader
              maybe he is storing up for a big hit on the child
              As we have a learned over the past 4 yrs, sometimes having a PM with no policies would be better.

If we would have given skippy a billion dollars to f off we would have been miles ahead. Now we are 100B in debt and another 25B in debt committed in the past 2 months.

I will be happy if Sheer just sits in the PMO and sharpens pencils after that hell.

Click image for larger version

Name:	aog.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	767728
              Last edited by jazz; Sep 10, 2019, 13:26.

Comment

Originally posted by OvernOut View Post
                Was watching some TSN on the weekend and Scheers ads were on every other commercial break. He looks like a dud, talks like a dud, and was wearing the same damn light blue button up Gerry Butts spokes-model wears all the time. Made me puke in my mouth. What a lame duck. What a loser. He's not a leader. He's got back-bencher MP written all over him. He's trying so hard to not be "Harper" that we aren't getting anything else from him. If this is the guy we chose, we don't deserve to win.

As mentioned earlier in this thread, why haven't we heard boo about the treasure chest of ammo JT ungraciously has bestowed upon the Cons the past 4 years??? Whats the wait? Unifor is advertising directly against the Cons so why aren't PC friendly groups adverting against the left? It was the Cons to win but unfortunately its going to be another 4 yrs of the Kokanee Groper at the helm me thinks. Fack
                I've been saying this since he got the party leader status. I honestly believe that process was set up to keep Bernier out. Only thing is, they set up a total loser! Bernier would have beat Trudeau for sure, but I guess Canadian's want 4 more years of this government!

Comment

Liberal way ....

Bizzare thinking

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
                    I've been saying this since he got the party leader status. I honestly believe that process was set up to keep Bernier out. Only thing is, they set up a total loser! Bernier would have beat Trudeau for sure, but I guess Canadian's want 4 more years of this government!
                    The conservative leadership made Kevin oleary get out of Dodge.Seems the people who pick party leaders need to think who is electable.That goes for all parties north and south of the 49th.

Comment

Put yourself in the CPC's shoes:

everything you say can and will be used against you by the MSM and in Liberal attack ads

Sometimes silence is the best policy.
                      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Sep 10, 2019, 19:20.

Comment

What this nation needs is Brett Wilson as PM .
                        Before we fall into moral and financial oblivion.

Comment

Libs almost wiped clean in MB tonight. Hear that skippy?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                            Libs almost wiped clean in MB tonight. Hear that skippy?
                            They had 4 seats previously, predicted to get 3 this time, not a big change.
                            If the Federal Liberals lost 25% of their current seats they'd still be about 40 ahead of the PCs.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                              They had 4 seats previously, predicted to get 3 this time, not a big change.
                              If the Federal Liberals lost 25% of their current seats they'd still be about 40 ahead of the PCs.
                              they better lose more than that

Comment

It's too bad the mainstream parties are so strong/popular regionally and it wasn't more balanced across the country.
                                I think it would make for more effective government.
                                It woulď hopefully take regional favoritism out depending which party holds the balance of power.
                                Last edited by farmaholic; Sep 10, 2019, 20:34.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.