• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC Election

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BC Election

Horagan wins landslide in BC. Does that make yous in Sask a bit nervous ??

Originally posted by Horse View Post
    If you consider a SaskParty landslide something to be nervous about..... yes.

In the business of Government, no competition is no good.

Comment

Hey Skippy MC Happy No it doesn't. BC is always a bit of a Left Coast.

Comment

Guess there willbe no pipe lines heading west.

Comment

What about the twinning of TMX? Did Horgan say he was going to stop construction? LOL
          Its well underway.

Comment

This changes nothing. BC ers are out of touch with reality as they always are. They have not run out of other people's money yet apparently. The future for AB and SK, if we choose to have one lies, with joining the US while that is still possible. Hopefully Trump wins there. Otherwise our kids are guaranteed a future in the third world.

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
              Should make the liberals nervous...

Not in Sask yet , but I do think the NDP will show stronger than many think , but time will tell

What this shows me is that the average voter is fed up with the Liberal b/s regardless of all the “free” money Trudeau has been throwing around ....
              BC voters are not a conservative base so their next choice is NDP ...
              actually good to see the Liberals get a whack in the back of the head .
              Now just need the Maritimers to wake up too and ditch the liberals
              Last edited by furrowtickler; Oct 25, 2020, 09:02.

Comment

Furrow, the BC liberals have very little in common with the fed party. They are closer to a provincial conservative than skippy.

BC politics is unhinged at the best of times. If I read this right Horgan is the first 2 time premier in 100 yrs. Wow thats nuts.

Anyway, they seem to want to emulate Washington and California, so good on them.

Comment

At least the Green party will now have no say in running BC.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    What about the twinning of TMX? Did Horgan say he was going to stop construction? LOL
                    Its well underway.
                    It is not well underway, my brother in law works for Midwest pipelines, and their section from east of Edson to Jasper has been shut down since mid April, there has been some permits issued for right of way work but cannot get permits for ditch. I used to work for Surerus and they are having trouble get permits for their heavy wall 48" at Chetwynd. Chuck squared, you should talk to people who work in the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by Misterjade9 View Post
                      It is not well underway, my brother in law works for Midwest pipelines, and their section from east of Edson to Jasper has been shut down since mid April, there has been some permits issued for right of way work but cannot get permits for ditch. I used to work for Surerus and they are having trouble get permits for their heavy wall 48" at Chetwynd. Chuck squared, you should talk to people who work in the real world.
                      Damn details
                      Poor chucky

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                        Guess there willbe no pipe lines heading west.
                        I was just out to BC a couple weeks ago. Things are booming out there hard to get a room in places filled with pipeline crews. TMX is going strong if not almost done.

Comment

I highly doubt the were working on the TMX.

Comment

Coastal Gaslink (the LNG pipeline to Kitimat) is being built now and Macro is working on an 85km section of TMX on the Coquihalla Hwy near Hope. Not sure on the status of the rest of the TMX.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...
                            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.