• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is getting all the $$$...ain’t me

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is getting all the $$$...ain’t me

Agristability...huh?!?!?

From the info im getting it went to mostly cattle guys

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      From the info im getting it went to mostly cattle guys
      Really? I'd be surprised - don't know any ranchers that have got paid out of this program since 2003-5 after BSE. Don't know any ranchers still in the program for that matter most gave it up as a lost cause a long time ago. Maybe feedlots benefitting?
      I knew one large hog operation that regularly got paid at one time but haven't heard anything of them for the last 5 years or so.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
        Really? I'd be surprised - don't know any ranchers that have got paid out of this program since 2003-5 after BSE. Don't know any ranchers still in the program for that matter most gave it up as a lost cause a long time ago. Maybe feedlots benefitting?
        I knew one large hog operation that regularly got paid at one time but haven't heard anything of them for the last 5 years or so.
        Thats what i thought , It probably is the large super feedlots
        Ssme as the pike bullshit on our end
        Wouldnt wanna help a lowly farmer
        Last edited by Guest; Apr 24, 2019, 20:28.

Comment

agristability is not meant for guys that watch their budgets and manage according ....its meant for the Big shows....Lots of people....Lots of machinery....Lots of MNP advice...you know MNP the guys that designed the program to help their accounting business....

Comment

I think its Time the names of who s getting all this money gets printed out.
            Because other wise I call bullshit that any legitimate farmers except maybe if every star lined up got paid. Honestly even accountants say nobody is getting anything significant.
            Or even if they don’t want to publicize it then maybe independent people take a look at who s getting this money. Somethings going on here and I don’t believe it’s anything up and up. Jmo

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
              I think its Time the names of who s getting all this money gets printed out.
              Because other wise I call bullshit that any legitimate farmers except maybe if every star lined up got paid. Honestly even accountants say nobody is getting anything significant.
              Or even if they don’t want to publicize it then maybe independent people take a look at who s getting this money. Somethings going on here and I don’t believe it’s anything up and up. Jmo
              yes it is taxpayers money , should be public info , same as nurses wages

Comment

Would be interesting wouldn't it?

2017 Wheat payments in Divide County ND, just across the line

https://farm.ewg.org/top_recips.php?fips=38023&progcode=wheat&yr=2017&r egionname=DivideCounty,NorthDakota https://farm.ewg.org/top_recips.php?fips=38023&progcode=wheat&yr=2017&r egionname=DivideCounty,NorthDakota

Big winners....
                https://farm.ewg.org/top_recips.php?fips=00000&progcode=totalfarm&regio nname=theUnitedStates https://farm.ewg.org/top_recips.php?fips=00000&progcode=totalfarm&regio nname=theUnitedStates
                Last edited by farming101; Apr 24, 2019, 22:49.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                  In the producer kevin Hursh says he got a substatial payment !

They paid Hursh in a drought !

shawn jaques scic and Hursh must be buds !
                  Hursh is from Bill Boyd country, no ?

Comment

Kevin Hursch is from the Cabri area. No of many lentil growers who had achieved very high reference margins with 60-80 cent lentil markets a few years back who are now receiving substantial payments

Comment

So the guys who need a payment least get a payment?
                      And if your really stupid and keep seeding lentils upon lentils regardless of price get diseased out you get a payout. Beyond moronic program. What about areas dealing with drought or flood over extended times? Throw in livestock and it’s an all out lotto 649 who the fk knows what it’s guaranteeing or not.
                      I guess a good way to keep the media quiet is give the reporters a payout. lol

Comment

Let your Accountant create a plan for you its amazing how much cash you can get. Oh, you got dropped. Oh, your getting audited. Oh, you're ****ed.

It's a Scam.

Comment

I got a payment in one year during the mud decade. It was due to a huge inventory drop due to no seeding. But when it was gutted, I opted out. It never would have triggered again since, because when you have a string of nasty years, you have no margin left to cover you.

Far better to be in crop insurance over the long term. It is far more bankable and tangible.

They should scrap agri and enhance SCIC?

I can freely admit it helped me the once. But only once, and do to freakish conditions not easily replicated.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...