• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PEI

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PEI

So much for the greens winning ! Lmfao good job Canada!

The great awakening lol

Comment

but, but, but , lisa said they were going to elect the green party
      where are the libtards ? oct. could be the end of the party , let alone trudeau ?
      this is about as funny as the day CBC said about 2 or 3 weeks ago that there was a possibility jason kenney could defeat rachel.
      wonder if msn knows how stupid they look ?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        but, but, but , lisa said they were going to elect the green party
        where are the libtards ? oct. could be the end of the party , let alone trudeau ?
        this is about as funny as the day CBC said about 2 or 3 weeks ago that there was a possibility jason kenney could defeat rachel.
        wonder if msn knows how stupid they look ?
        The very same narrative before Trump took out Hillary ...

Comment

Too little too late. What are folks in PEI going to do to support themselves? There are no growth industries today because all the customers are broke. That is what the farming industry here is up against. Apparently the first new legal cannabis grow op in this county has just opened up.

Comment

The Liberal leader lost his seat. There are only provincial governments in Nova Scotia and NFLD now.
            PC’s ran against a carbon tax.
            The writing is on the wall for Trudeau and his carbon tax.

Comment

can't wait , it will take a long time and a lot of hardship , but at least the treasonous bunch will be gone . probably set canada back 20 years

Comment

I am reading a lot of alternative media new sources and what I am hearing is the US is absolutely infuriated with Canada under Trudeau. Seems like he has done a lot of little pissy aggravating things the americans don't like.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                  I am reading a lot of alternative media new sources and what I am hearing is the US is absolutely infuriated with Canada under Trudeau. Seems like he has done a lot of little pissy aggravating things the americans don't like.

Like this.

https://torontosun.com/news/national/canada-international-allies-butt-heads-over-focus-on-white-supremacism/wcm/2da5263b-9001-4e3e-9454-a8f57fe5c238 Canada, allies butt heads over focus on white supremacy

and

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-22/canada-installs-underwater-chinese-monitoring-devices-near-us-sub-base Canada Installs Underwater Chinese Monitoring Devices Near US Sub Base

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                    Wtf ,cant imagine , must be so frustrating , a grown man having to deal with a child ?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...
                    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.