• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Useless Canadian Grain companies

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also because there is no printer on prot machines results are hand written on piece of paper and manually entered into computer. Does anyone visually check and record to confirm it is recorded and enter correctly?

There is no paper trail for you and mistakes happen. No other industry would allow it this way in this day and age of electronics.

Favorite answer when asked for recheck is "Oh someone must have entered it wrong"

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
      60 cent deduction for 12.5 protein I was told.
      At this point 60 is "good". Viterra is 80 down to a 12.5 now.

Comment

they don't even look for fuz its a #1 now lets check the protein.

Oh spin the wheel and it lands on 11.2 you lose we win have a great day keep hauling the lovely grain to us you sucker.

Comment

They are screwing us on wheat and malt bly..so what is wrong with oats this yr? Must be something.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post

Oh spin the wheel and it lands on 11.2 you lose we win have a great day keep hauling the lovely grain to us you sucker.
            What variety was that?

Comment

light stuff in the wind blows away before you get it loaded on semi.

It was AC Brandon.

But the low is 12.5 so far with a high of 13.7

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post

SF3, you seen quite bitter these days. You must've done a combine deal to get you in the mood

Iceman Out

Comment

My AC Brandon is 14.8 pro, with the lack of good protein looks like mine will be sitting where it is.
                  Yield was actually decent considering what transpired. It weighs 67.5 lbs

Comment

Brutal....
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	#1 14.5 price and protein spread Oct 31 17.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	766058

Comment

So what are you whiners going to do about it????

How about leave your extreme right and extreme left brainwashed bullshit at home and demand the next gov do something about this. Otherwise honestly shut up stop whining or are you all too stupid to see what has to be done yet???

Oh ya it's Trudeau s fault it's harpers fault hahaha no it's all our fault idiots when do we ever demand our issues be dealt with? How many billions is the latest screw job costing us? We re paying for the oil fk up on top of getting it up the....!!

Comment

No ice i turned the deal down.

Why buy new S690s when the S790 has so many more decent things it can do. Just to have new iron sitting in my shed all winter and mine really don't have that many hours.

So no Deal here.

Mother corp needs to get their shit together and finally realize they priced them selves out of the market.

Comment

They all have priced themselves into the stratosphere. All colours . But the need for new iron put the price there. Most Combines work just fine through 2000 hrs with a little maintenance

Comment

......and people (especially me from my posts) think land is expensive. It may correct but unlike iron it doesn't depreciate over time to scrap metal prices!

Now to stay on topic....how pay for any of it with current commodity prices.....over a loooooong period of time! Or subsidize it with alot of paid-for dirt. Or just rent a bunch from an investor because in some cases its financially EASIER to rent than buy......given wheat prices!

Comment

Funny thing you bring up the how to pay for it.

Talked to a few bankers recently and some lease companies.

it seems most BTO have zero equity in their iron and like housing if the shit hits the fan it all crashes like the titanic.

Just saying\

Comment

Have to agree this protein issue is annoying. But they are finally paying for protein , many have complained for years that no real money for good protein .
                                But I agree its frustrating when you haul out of one bin , from one field and each load varies from 12.5 to 15 ..... off the same field that was even and had very little yield difference through out .
                                Some fields here had big fluctuations in yields from 35-90 due to moisture retention in the soil. In those cases you know there will be protein differences.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.