• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Google Test

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Google Test

Social media giants are slowly changing history and erasing entire groups out of the search or pushing a narrative one way but not the other. Don't believe me? Type in these search under images.

white european american inventors
    white couple
    European history people
    white women with children
    European people art
    happy American couple
    white man and white women
    happy white American man
    happy white family
    happy black family
    Last edited by jazz; Jul 13, 2019, 21:39.

Or try googling anything that runs counter to the global warming narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      Social media giants are slowly changing history and erasing entire groups out of the search or pushing a narrative one way but not the other. Don't believe me? Type in these search under images.

white european american inventors
      white couple
      European history people
      white women with children
      European people art
      happy American couple
      white man and white women
      happy white American man
      happy white family
      happy black family
      So what exactly am I looking for here that would be unusual. Everything looks fine to me when I google those terms.

Comment

Does it matter which browser is used?

Comment

Kind of on topic how the left can be violent as well

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/inquirer/new-religion-old-hypocrisies/news-story/dfb79a7bf719850af9a558c9f302b9e8 http://https://www.theaustralian.com.au/inquirer/new-religion-old-hypocrisies/news-story/dfb79a7bf719850af9a558c9f302b9e8

Comment

Originally posted by Wheatking View Post
            So what exactly am I looking for here that would be unusual. Everything looks fine to me when I google those terms.
            Images of white people - there's a conspiracy theory that white people pictures won't appear by people that appear to dislike racial diversity. Try using the proper term "caucasian" instead.

Comment

You guys have eyes right? So a white american family has a person of color in it or is mixed. A black family is purely black.

And the inventors in the US in the past 100 yrs doesnt show the usual names you would suspect, like Edison, Ford etc. Instead some unknowns are shown and they are skewed racially.

European art doesnt have Michelangelo or Da Vinci in the first few boxes? Instead its some whacko paintings of colored people that looks like either that's what Europeans were drawing to make fun of them, or that black people were integral to the art scene.

Type in European history people just for fun and no images of the Greeks, Romans, nothing showing European leaders like Churchill.

Comment

You guys have eyes right? So a white american family has a person of color in it or is mixed. A black family is purely black.

And the inventors in the US in the past 100 yrs doesnt show the usual names you would suspect, like Edison, Ford etc. Instead some unknowns are shown and they are skewed racially.

European art doesnt have Michelangelo or Da Vinci in the first few boxes? Instead its some whacko paintings of colored people that looks like either that's what Europeans were drawing to make fun of them, or that black people were integral to the art scene.

Type in European history people just for fun and no images of the Greeks, Romans, nothing showing European leaders like Churchill.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

My eyes seem to be seeing double?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...