• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau Broke Law

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
    I wonder if the Russians are behind this 😂😂😂😂
    It could be they like puppets and dipsticks!
    Any of our leaders like going to Russia and peeing on prostitutes? Get filmed doing it and then come and say you know people be careful when you travel in hotel rooms they can tape you it’s nasty stuff. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
      It could be they like puppets and dipsticks!
      Any of our leaders like going to Russia and peeing on prostitutes? Get filmed doing it and then come and say you know people be careful when you travel in hotel rooms they can tape you it’s nasty stuff. Lol.
      cmon wheel get a grip. 2 years was spent investigating that dossier and there was nothing there. Your TDS is deep.

Let the americans focus on trump, you should be very worried about what goes on under your nose here in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
        I could leave Ontario and Quebec in a heartbeat.
        But I don't see any plausible scenario where that will happen.
        I'm not traveled or learned. But I can't see the current population majority ever voting for that.
        More believable but still unlikely, the premiers of AB and Sask pull Trump style heavy tactics on Ottawa. I doubt they are that radical.
        But yes, I would rather Kenney gain through belligerence and standing up instead of making deals with the old guard in Ottawa. Sadly, the latter more likely..
        The population of Canada doesn't need to vote for anything. Only the population of Alberta needs 50+1%. Little thing called the Clarity Act brought to you last time Quebec tried it.

Do you think the people of Alberta are going to toil away like mad and watch half of their income siphoned off to Quebec. Albertans will not stand for it. Period.

Comment

If he is elected the people of canada have gone insane. Alberta and sask will leave and You’ll need a passport to visit

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            The population of Canada doesn't need to vote for anything. Only the population of Alberta needs 50+1%. Little thing called the Clarity Act brought to you last time Quebec tried it.

Do you think the people of Alberta are going to toil away like mad and watch half of their income siphoned off to Quebec. Albertans will not stand for it. Period.
            Not for a f$&ken minute

Comment

cmon wheel get a grip. 2 years was spent investigating that dossier and there was nothing there. Your TDS is deep.

Let the americans focus on trump, you should be very worried about what goes on under your nose here in Canada.
              What was investigated? You mean Boris never left rhe note in the hotel room saying we gotcha You now Comrad of Soviet Union now you leesten to Vladimeer Lol

Yes I m very worried about what goes on here but you need to worry as much about the lunatic there. If he wasn’t *** around canola would be 11 bucks

Also where is our canola groups confronting the issue of crush margins??? And is our canola getting to China via other countries if so somebody is screwing us dearly. But let’s vote in the group that got rid of all the monitoring mechanisms for that. Lol
              Last edited by the big wheel; Aug 14, 2019, 23:58.

Comment

The PM says he won't apologize for standing up for Canadian jobs after the ethics commissioner said he broke the rules.

Using that logic a person who runs a red light and gets pulled over could argue that they are only trying to improve oncoming drivers alertness and crash avoidance skills. How dare you penalize someone for wanting to improve the safety of Canadians and their families, shame on you for even pulling me over.

I feel some of the people that makeup the PMO were often picked last at school sports.

Comment

Now to keep this fresh in the media Jody Wilson-Raybould needs to claim wrongful dismissal!

Comment

IMPEACH TRUDOPE......Obstruction of JUSTICE AND COLLUSION!!

Comment

I would so like for this scenario to play out. But I think you sadly misread the voting demographic even in Alberta.
                      And the motives of the politicians.

Comment

Commissioner Mario Dion

Comment

Trudeau and cabal now under active RCMP investigation. No PM has ever personally broke the law before. No PM has ever been under criminal investigation before especially during an election cycle.

Who knows if our keystone cops can deliver when needed. They are probably too busy carrying luggage.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/rcmp-snc-report-examining-carefully-1.5247119 RCMP looking at SNC-Lavalin affair 'carefully,' promise to take actions 'as required'

Comment

I heard the PM say "lesson learned". Can Canada afford to keep teaching this guy? Just not ready and never will be.

Comment

Originally posted by littledoggie View Post
                              I heard the PM say "lesson learned". Can Canada afford to keep teaching this guy? Just not ready and never will be.
                              If the country was being managed right it might be something forgivable but its just another serious entry in his string of failures and botched management.

And technically Trudeau continues to obstruct justice. He was requested to allow witnesses speak to the commissioner in confidence and denied that request. He is still denying it today and continues. His crime is ongoing and its more serious obstruction than trump ever came close to.

Comment

Oh sorry....just heard it again. It was "lessons TO BE learned". So even more so - can Canada afford to spend the time TEACHING this guy?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.