• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ag more than ever is Done.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bucket View Post

The people of Canada are not that stupid to re-elect this fool ...are they?????
    Yes, it looks like just enough of them are stupid/gullible/brainwashed/partisan enough to re-elect this fool.

And I for one am cheering them on. That is the straw that will break the camels back and convince enough westerners that there is no future for us within confederation, and no way to ever effect change from within.

Reelecting Trudeau would be the equivalent of the entire ROC giving westerners the finger, just like Pierre did literally last time around. Everyone has a breaking point.

Comment

Thank Trump's Tariffs for the low commodity prices.

You all know prices are based in the USA. Sure Trump has pledge money to his farmers but are they getting any of it, if so why was Sonny Perdue Boo'd in Minn. when he called farmer's a bunch of whiners.

Get your facts straight guys, the problem with poor commodity prices originates from down south.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post

You all know prices are based in the USA. Sure Trump has pledge money to his farmers but are they getting any of it, if so why was Sonny Perdue Boo'd in Minn. when he called farmer's a bunch of whiners.

Get your facts straight guys, the problem with poor commodity prices originates from down south.

Ok....

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post

Exactly but the US government is topping up the poor prices....

We don't get that here....

I might be a whiner but at some point someone will realize farmers keep a lot of people employed with good salaries.....better than what a lot farmers net in the year....

Comment

Forage our family in the USA is sticking with trump and seeded half a corn crop and soy in mud now it quit raining. Yes prices are based out of the USA but canada ****ed up this time and it was trudeau. Gender issues in trade deals wtf. Look in the mirror he is a idiot.

I do agree with Alberta that if the fool gets elected most people from western canada will vote to leave canada. I for one am done.

Comment

Western Canada ( Saskatchewan and Alberta) would be a great asset to the US....to support the farmers here wouldn't take that much compared the resources they are acquiring....

Not sure why Alberta and Saskatchewan premiers don't make the case for either separation or combining these two into one...

Then I think we could be taken seriously with 3 million people...

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post

Then I think we could be taken seriously with 3 million people...
                Its not 1980 anymore thankfully, Sask Ab and MB have about 6 million people and a f of a lot of resources. And I bet dollars to donuts the day we announced separation, another million would move in here from the ROC.

Comment

Zero point zero govt intervention help in ag here.

Drought last yea some freight subsidies for hay and water only.

But was basically so Tucker’s got paid.

Maybe it’s the way it should be sink or swim you get tired arms after a while

Comment

Not often I argue with sask but if you convinced prices are gonna tumble 2 options sell physical grain at today’s prices or on paper.

Comment

Australia doesn’t have Pm flying all over the world handing out billions.

It’s time to get real serious.

TRUDEAUMUSTGO

Comment

Sometimes u gotta take a stand on things. Something not many politicians will do especially in this country. The Chinese think we shud just buy their shit and not take ours. That’s just wrong. As much as I don’t care for Trumps tweeting he knows how to take a stand and not waiver on his beliefs. He stands up for his country. Something our dough head knows nothing about. To blame the price of commodities tanking solely on him isnt entirely his doing. This shit show has been coming for a while and the “weather station” farmers need a reality check on how farmers generations past had to deal with circumstances outside of their control. Hard times make better business men not just the all in and everything will be fine cause the weather station says so.

Comment

I said the peak happened a while back around the time Redland farms sold to the Ontario Teachers Pension Fund. Yes, hard times to make for a better manager as you learn real quick you can't roll a rock uphill for long.

Now a Bank just left Canada and didn't even try to get its money out just wiped out credit card debt. Are we on the verge of Defaulting as a country has Justin took us that far? Ontario is Broke others are also bad something is happening.

Comment

A host is only capable of supporting so many parasites.
                            Me thinks there is room for trimming fat and cinching belts in this Industry, and not just at the Primary Producer's level either.

What happens when the ROI on pension fund owned farmland is no longer beating inflation or even negative? Or worse yet the investment loses principal value?

Comment

Fake prosperity, manipulated stats. Real pain coming.

How did the Liberals create 1 million new jobs when almost 1.3 million new immigrants arrived and almost 20% of them are unskilled, uneducated non english speaking refugees who will be at food banks and welfare for the rest of theuir natural lives.

How does an export based capital intensive economy stay afloat when first you cancel $250B in resource projects, shelve or stall another $100B in pending projects and then send almost $500B in capital to leave the country. How do you have such a great economy when GDP is like 1.1% probably actually lower.

I think western separation is truly the best option now. Canada is done. A recession is probably around the corner and that will sink us. To think we had an MBA trained economist as our leader and we turfed him because we didn't like his hair.

Comment

I am starting to lean more to western separation this time. Skippy and company are not here for my well being. They want our money our tax and our resources for them to piss away.

Trudeaumustgo

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.