• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Murderers on the run northern sask and manitoba

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Says on news here today RCMP are scaling back there search.

Cant beleive it.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
      Says on news here today RCMP are scaling back there search.

Cant beleive it.
      I hope you didn't buy into that old Canuck bravado saying, "the Mounties always get their man".

Goes to prove that there still are areas of the world where you can hide from the government.

Comment

not sure if i got into the wilds or back blocks of western canada but spent time at dawsons creek and venture north of fort st john kind plenty of places to hide up that tough looking in hospitable country in patches not that there anywere near there

Comment

Think at this stage parents of slain aussie cant even bring him home yet or his ashes i would think. big buck to bring back a stiff from overseas.

Some reason at this stage they need his body if and when they catch perpetrators

Comment

See a rowboat new piece of evidence and heaps of "sightings" in ontario.

These guys are smart or lucky.

Guess if they were smart they would have split up and just vanished

Comment

If they were smart those three bodies wouldn’t have been found in northern B.C. And they sure as hell wouldn’t have been linked to the two of them so quickly.

They’re flying by the seat of their pants and probably the only thing saving them is they’re in one of the least populated and heavily forested areas of the country.

Comment

“Why would they burn their car before they had another ride? Likely stole another car and maybe it was already a stolen car so would never get reported. So many scenarios that could have or been happening.”

This would seem reasonable to me, these guys seem to have a plan or are good at improvising on the go.
                I think the Mounties will get them, maybe later than sooner.

Comment

I bet they have been dead for over a week. Eighteen year olds without planning could never survive out there like this. I am a well seasoned outdoorsman, and without prior planning, I surely would not make it this long.

Either they have planned this with caches etc for months, or are being aided by somebody, or are dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
                    Farma I agree about not in my back yard but I do enjoy watching our donut eaters having to get out of there cars and actuly do some physical labours, just hope no more inocents get hurt. The RCs will probably all come home and go on post stress relief.
                    Absolutely not the case around here. Several drug gangs from several local special areas in this part of the province keep the RCMP very busy daily , even with the addition of a special forces task force . You should be very thankful your RCMP are not too busy

Comment

yeah sheepwheat wondered the same are they actually dead.

has the ontario theory been discounted?

Comment

With all due respect to the RCMP, I don't think they or anyone for that matter, knows where they are.

If they don't find their bodies in the river.....they will be waiting for their next public tip.

I hate to be this way but....so some one found an abondoned crappy aluminum boat, would that be out of the ordinary up there?

Comment

If they're in that bush today, it's as scavenger scat.
                          Civilization? They'll screw up sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                            With all due respect to the RCMP, I don't think they or anyone for that matter, knows where they are.

If they don't find their bodies in the river.....they will be waiting for their next public tip.

I hate to be this way but....so some one found an abondoned crappy aluminum boat, would that be out of the ordinary up there?
                            Usually they know more than they let on as far as clues. It seems odd to me they are sending divers to that river finding a broken up boat and then days later diving where would you even begin unless you knew something. Or they may just be appeasing the population that they’ve tried everything.

The Ontario sightings go to show population can help but can hinder also they’re getting sightings same time both end of the province, somebody might be right but one of them definately is wrong. All takes time.

They haven’t narrowly escaped authorities so they could have had a pack of supplies as far as food goes but how long would that take them.

If they’re alive the longer it goes the more chance someone was assisting them I think.

Comment

If still alive in the bush, boy a nice smokey fire would be nice to keep warm at night and help keep the bugs at bay. How do you do that when you're trying to hide.

Comment

Just Heard they were spotted by moose jaw heading north? In a grey SUV..
                                Keep doors locked and guns loaded in case.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.