• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Murderers on the run northern sask and manitoba

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not think MSM is spinning
    Anything.
    Because it is what it is.
    I do not think those boys have been on any rainbow coalition
    Websites
    But they seem to have been on
    other ones

Is it just a coincidence that they targeted a long hair guy and girlfriend in a van.
    And a professor.
    Why not a logger? Pure coincidence I guess.

Comment

Victims of circumstance for a predator.

Comment

Latest on news here there closing in on them.

Only issue is if some one from first nation rez aided there escape?? Not sure if you guys have that on your news.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
          Latest on news here there closing in on them.

Only issue is if some one from first nation rez aided there escape?? Not sure if you guys have that on your news.
          It would be deemed racist to suggest such a notion in the public sphere as it suggests Indians are criminals, which all good Liberals know is not true - they are victims of white oppression and can't be held responsible for their actions.

Another rumour floating around in the cities ( Winnipeg for one) is that they are getting practice killing on their main mission to go to Ottawa and cuddle Trudeau. I don't know if people think this is plausible or that they just want it to happen.
          Last edited by 15444; Jul 26, 2019, 21:06. Reason: put farmaholic's worries at ease. :D

Comment

Traitors should be shot.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
              It would be deemed racist to suggest such a notion in the public sphere as it suggests Indians are criminals, which all good Liberals know is not true - they are victims of white oppression and can't be held responsible for their actions.

Another rumour floating around in the cities ( Winnipeg for one) is that they are getting practice killing on their main mission to go to Ottawa and kill Trudeau. I don't know if people think this is plausible or that they just want it to happen.
              Well now, those two bolded words should put up a red flag on CCIS radar.
              Last edited by farmaholic; Jul 26, 2019, 20:40.

Comment

Sounds like more of the unproven conspiracy
                Crap those two were lapping up that led them to this.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                  Well now, those two bolded words should put up a red flag on CCIS radar.
                  I'm just repeating a rumour that has been going around Winnipeg in the schools and hospitals, as I was told it by some teachers and health care professionals, so it must be pretty common. Maybe there are anti-Liberal government union gangs in the Peg with a bone to pick?

I fixed it for you Farm.
                  Last edited by 15444; Jul 26, 2019, 21:07.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                    I'm just repeating a rumour that has been going around Winnipeg in the schools and hospitals, as I was told it by some teachers and health care professionals, so it must be pretty common. Maybe there are anti-Liberal government union gangs in the Peg with a bone to pick?

I fixed it for you Farm.
                    15444, No need to do that for me. I'm not hugging him. I wouldn't even shake his hand because I have no respect for him and wouldn't walk across the street to see him either.

On to the suspects.....saw an interview with Scmegeleski's father. Interesting character, shouldn't judge under these stressful circumstances but.....yikes!!!!

Seemed under the influence of "something".

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
                      Sounds like more of the unproven conspiracy
                      Crap those two were lapping up that led them to this.
                      dont disagree just what news said here basically if they escape current net around them.

Comment

Cops aren’t even looking in the right location. You don’t just burn your vehicle and set out on foot. They took someone and another vehicle and then torched the car. Probably miles away from Northern Manitoba.

Comment

Any missing persons report on a potential abductee?
                          What are the odds of the two picking a loner or someone who won't be missed in short order.

Comment

Could be they met up with an online gaming buddy would explain why they went to gillam??

Comment

Originally posted by DaneG View Post
                              Could be they met up with an online gaming buddy would explain why they went to gillam??
                              This. ^^^^^^ The most glaring question in this whole saga should have been "why Gillam?".

I heard this morning that the cops have finally decided to go door to door asking questions. There's a novel idea. Probably would have been a waste of time to do that earlier in the week. [/sarc off]

As long as the keystone cops are looking for these guys they're pretty well home free. Just on the off chance that Fat Ralph doesn't have things as completely under control as he claims I've been locking the door the last few nights.

Comment

Morning here having coffee.

Latest here 2 lines of thought they are skilled survivalists and are in the bush.

Or may have escaped from the Manitoba town where they were last seen with someone who is not police friendly.

Are gamers survivalists not sure they live in the bedrooms eat crisps and play games........

Just on gaming see some tournament on the news last night fortnight i think it was called 30 mill prizemoney and some parents are homeschooling there kids so they can become better competitors at this game........good grief

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.