• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Game-Changing Crash . . . .

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pourfarmer View Post
    Bitcoin obviously
    Traders stating: Heavy equity margin calls triggering exit from gold positions to free up cash and margin stock positions. This has triggered the largest one (1) day gold price decline in three (3) years.

Comment

Bitcoin won't save you. Down 3 %

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
        Bitcoin won't save you. Down 3 %
        Farmland? Better than gold. And holds heavy artillery nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
          Bottom in grains. Buy with both hands.
          Wheat bounced off some key support in style. Veg oils held their own.
          Will reserve judgement on corn and soybeans
          Canola has a ways to go. Good recovery with some good volumes to end the day,week and month. I'll keep my hopes up till around 451 in the July

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
            Wheat bounced off some key support in style. Veg oils held their own.
            Will reserve judgement on corn and soybeans
            Canola has a ways to go. Good recovery with some good volumes to end the day,week and month. I'll keep my hopes up till around 451 in the July
            Crisis over lol. 650+ points in DJ last 15 mins

Comment

Originally posted by errolanderson View Post
              Gold collapse in-progress . . . . what a mess . . . .
              I have to tell you, you seem to be enjoying this a little too much

Tesla down!!!!! Tsx what a disaster!!!!!!

Your down in the dumps, doom and gloom depressing comments on here are hard to take at the best of times, but this victory lap is a joke. So the markets are down, they will come back.

Comment

Don't knock it SK, you need both sides to see sentiment. Ive seen calls for new highs quicker then you might think. Over exuberance usually indicates a move is getting ripe. There's value in these comments and you need to know what to look for to put it to use. In this case, gold was signaling that the risk was over, the fact it was moving up in sync with equities is a giant flag that something is coming. Then you apply technical analysis to see just how far it can go. You could pick the top just on comments made here about gold continuing up when it had failed to break 1700. There's little bread crumbs dropped all the way to a change in trend. You just have to look and listen. A more bearish then bullish sentiment as a grain producer will serve you very well 18 out of 20 years.

Comment

Dont worry a big fat stimulus package is coming. Fed just has to hit ctrl-print.

Comment

Don't knock it SK, you need both sides to see sentiment. Ive seen calls for new highs quicker then you might think. Over exuberance usually indicates a move is getting ripe. There's value in these comments and you need to know what to look for to put it to use. In this case, gold was signaling that the risk was over, the fact it was moving up in sync with equities is a giant flag that something is coming. Then you apply technical analysis to see just how far it can go. You could pick the top just on comments made here about gold continuing up when it had failed to break 1700. There's little bread crumbs dropped all the way to a change in trend. You just have to look and listen. A more bearish then bullish sentiment as a grain producer will serve you very well 18 out of 20 years.
                    I get it, but his way of going about it is over the top.

Comment

Bottom in grains. Buy with both hands.
                      On holidays will watch with both eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
                        I have to tell you, you seem to be enjoying this a little too much

Tesla down!!!!! Tsx what a disaster!!!!!!

Your down in the dumps, doom and gloom depressing comments on here are hard to take at the best of times, but this victory lap is a joke. So the markets are down, they will come back.
                        SK, he is not wrong, the TSX is a disaster in the making. The TSX is not the same beast as the S&P. TSX is heavily concentrated in energy, mining and financials. We have seen the investing environment for big resource projects basically destroyed by Trudeau and his cabal. The financial companies lend investments for those projects and now they are being told by climate radicals not to fund O&G. The only other play is our house market and that will tumble without resource revenues coming in. Its a big chicken and egg to nowhere.

I wouldn't touch any stock in the TSX that's not cross listed in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                          SK, he is not wrong, the TSX is a disaster in the making. The TSX is not the same beast as the S&P. TSX is heavily concentrated in energy, mining and financials. We have seen the investing environment for big resource projects basically destroyed by Trudeau and his cabal. The financial companies lend investments for those projects and now they are being told by climate radicals not to fund O&G. The only other play is our house market and that will tumble without resource revenues coming in. Its a big chicken and egg to nowhere.

Maybe, I guess we will see.

Comment

Tell me how did the Canadian resource sector do from 08 to 2011?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

I agree, i havent bought a cdn resource based stock in 4 years, i cant see any growth in this country's resource sector for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                                Tell me how did the Canadian resource sector do from 08 to 2011?
                                Consolidated post poned projects streamlined.

That's a whole lot different than throwing your hands up and leaving the country.

I was working downtown cowtown at that time and I don't remembers any 40 storey buildings completely empty like the Nexen building currently is. There were building them all over the place.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.