• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AB Farmer Beaten by RCMP

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AB Farmer Beaten by RCMP

Cops had the road blocked off for some stupid road check cash grab, kid jumped the ditch to get to his field, then violently pulled from tractor and arrested. Brother also arrested for trying to retrieve the property afterwards. Cops impound tractor.

What do you say Chuck, can we count on your support for the honest hardworking folks Lives Matter rally in Central Alberta?

Comment

What is the whole story? Did he refuse to take the breathalyzer? Why did the current ndp government have this rural spot check? So many questions.

Comment

Where is Paul Harvey when you need him >>the rest of the story.

Comment

Thanks EVIL Liberal slime for our Shithole status! CCP would be proud of our police.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
            What is the whole story? Did he refuse to take the breathalyzer? Why did the current ndp government have this rural spot check? So many questions.
            Why should he have to subject to a breathalyzer for the simple crime of trying to get to his property and earn a living? That wasn't a crime the last time I checked.

An officer couldn't walk up to the tractor and calmly query him what his intention was? It didn't dawn on the cops that its rained every fing day in AB and this kid was just trying to get the hay put up? Do they get a lot of drunk tractor driving incidents?

My trust in cops has diminished greatly during this past 6 months.
            Last edited by jazz; Aug 12, 2020, 22:40.

Comment

Damn Shame. Just can’t believe what’s going on.
              Last edited by sumdumguy; Aug 12, 2020, 23:19.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                Why should he have to subject to a breathalyzer for the simple crime of trying to get to his property and earn a living? That wasn't a crime the last time I checked.

An officer couldn't walk up to the tractor and calmly query him what his intention was? It didn't dawn on the cops that its rained every fing day in AB and this kid was just trying to get the hay put up? Do they get a lot of drunk tractor driving incidents?

My trust in cops has diminished greatly during this past 6 months.
                So obviously you don’t know that some stops are strategic? As in a seemingly routine stop check may actually be a check for something else. Whereby everyone is subject to the rules. If law enforcement tells you to stop you stop.
                That’s why there is way too much missing from this story to know what’s up.
                Are you saying some are exempt from the authorities doing their job? If it was a black kid and it has been said in the past when authorities tell you to stop or what ever that’s what you do.
                You stop you do the breathalyzer your not drunk off you go pretty simple.

Comment

Tractors are motorized vehicles, drunk driving laws apply to them.
                  Being "home schooled" shouldn't make you niave or stupid.
                  If he has a driver's license I'm quite sure the driver's hand book explains the ramifications of drunk driving and what is required if you are asked to comply with a request for a breathalyzer test.

Did the Sheriffs use a little too much force with too little understanding....yeah probably.

Is there more to this than is being reported or is it a real bad display of power tripping sheriffs?

100K of lost revenue? Really? A little less drama please.

Go fund me? Fendts aren't cheap. ....I saw two.

Law enforcement already reducing charges, probably be thrown out, but legal system probably has to make an example as to not set precedence.

Devil's Advocate this morning....
                  Last edited by farmaholic; Aug 13, 2020, 04:56.

Comment

What the left or Notley s govt. Had to do with any of this is a mystery.
                    Do you people know a lot of Over zealous cops that are Notley voters?
                    Like Really!
                    Over zealous cops are just that. And we all know what happens when a kid ,or anyone
                    with a little attitude, crosses them. Innocently or not.

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
                      What the left or Notley s govt. Had to do with any of this is a mystery.
                      Do you people know a lot of Over zealous cops that are Notley voters?
                      Like Really!
                      Over zealous cops are just that. And we all know what happens when a kid ,or anyone
                      with a little attitude, crosses them. Innocently or not.

“Crosses them’ ?

Comment

Is this the same police force that lets people block highways and railways?

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                          Is this the same police force that lets people block highways and railways?
                          Yup it is , hmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                            Tractors are motorized vehicles, drunk driving laws apply to them.
                            Being "home schooled" shouldn't make you niave or stupid.
                            If he has a driver's license I'm quite sure the driver's hand book explains the ramifications of drunk driving and what is required if you are asked to comply with a request for a breathalyzer test.

Did the Sheriffs use a little too much force with too little understanding....yeah probably.

Is there more to this than is being reported or is it a real bad display of power tripping sheriffs?

100K of lost revenue? Really? A little less drama please.

Go fund me? Fendts aren't cheap. ....I saw two.

Law enforcement already reducing charges, probably be thrown out, but legal system probably has to make an example as to not set precedence.

Devil's Advocate this morning....
                            I have no tolerance for drinking and driving, if that is what what happened here, good for the cops for nabbing him, albeit a little aggressive. My guess is a neighbor asked for the stake out as this may be a recurring issue

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                              “Crosses them’ ?
                              Was being sarcastic about ndp government.
                              Because if it were ndp gov that’s who would be brought up by a few on here.

I too think overzealous cops likely but yet just don’t know the whole story. Was he asked to get out of tractor if so did he say f you or no I don’t have to?

What this does help prove is that maybe the problem with the police isn’t racial at all. As this is not a black or indigenous person. And maybe there is no problem with the police at all if they asked and he didn’t follow the rules.

Way too much not known.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...