• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blanchet will push for election if Trudeau, Morneau, Telford won't resign

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blanchet will push for election if Trudeau, Morneau, Telford won't resign

Bloc has some integrity after all.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/liberal-government-pandemic-spending-we-charity-1.5683173 Blanchet will push for election if Trudeau, Morneau, Telford won't resign

Bloc Québécois leader says government has mismanaged tax dollars during pandemic

Bloc Québécois Leader Yves-François Blanchet says he will try to trigger a fall election if the prime minister, his chief of staff and his finance minister don't resign.
    Blanchet said the government is not "worthy" of the public's trust in the wake of the WE Charity controversy, which was sparked by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Finance Minister Bill Morneau failing to recuse themselves from cabinet talks involving the organization despite family ties to it.

Why cant we have leaders with some balls....the election should have been called already...

FFS Joe Clark got booted because he wanted to tax something to help pay the debt....

Comment

Key word of notice. "Try". Never happen.
      Grandstanding for his own votes.

Comment

He/they would never form majority government anyway. Quebec has 23% of the 338 parliamentary seats....not even enough for a minority is it? Do they, or can they, run candidates outside Quebec? Doubtful the vote split amoung the remaining 4 parties would elect Blanchet.

Do we really need 4 federal parties and a regional federal party? Or is that two federal regional parties, let's not forget about "Western Conservatives".

Comment

I sometimes wonder if Mulcair shouldn't have branded himself Conservative.
          I think some good leaders could be in unpopular camps.
          Maybe they need to re-invent themselves.

Comment

I hope the little asshole gets the boot.

He hasn't been to work or did anything since elected except being a coward and the worlds laughing stock.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
              I hope the little asshole gets the boot.

He hasn't been to work or did anything since elected except being a coward and the worlds laughing stock.
              October 21, 2015 wouldn't have been soon enough for me.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...