• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50/50

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50/50

Boom. Who’s in the right province for this!

Got my tickets tonight. Figure it’s better odds than the lottery 😆

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
    Boom. Who’s in the right province for this!

Got my tickets tonight. Figure it’s better odds than the lottery 😆
    Good luck!
    Unreal money. Unfortunately apparently so backwards in Saskatchewan we can’t enter those sports 50/50 which isn’t right we don’t have an nhl team so we should be able to enter either Alberta or Manitoba lottos. Where the hell is trump when you need him he’d find a crooked but maybe legal likely not way to do it. Lol

Comment

Better chance at winning this than $12-13 canola.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
        Good luck!
        Unreal money. Unfortunately apparently so backwards in Saskatchewan we can’t enter those sports 50/50 which isn’t right we don’t have an nhl team so we should be able to enter either Alberta or Manitoba lottos. Where the hell is trump when you need him he’d find a crooked but maybe legal likely not way to do it. Lol
        MAGA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigzee View Post
          Oh for sure. Unless someone wants to pay that for my volunteer stuff in the flower bed.

There’s lots there but I don’t think it’s in the same realm even if it was $13.

Comment

Originally posted by bigzee View Post
            I guess I must have won the mini lottery then and maybe the plus too, I priced two loads of Specialty canola at $13.52 for next July. Pretty darn good chance it will be picked up before then too.

BUT, we got to combine some peas today that saw a bit of hail this morning about 4 a.m.
            Let's just say peas on soil class "M" in a droughty year is sucking.... Ghetto farmimng LEP, Ghetto farming.....

Edit in, good thing that is only 80 acres of "M" soil, another quarter isn't classified too much better and the rest improves from there..... it is what it is.
            Last edited by farmaholic; Aug 7, 2020, 22:34.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
              I guess I must have won the mini lottery then and maybe the plus too, I priced two loads of Specialty canola at $13.52 for next July. Pretty darn good chance it will be picked up before then too.

BUT, we got to combine some peas today that saw a bit of hail this morning about 4 a.m.
              Let's just say peas on soil class "M" in a droughty year is sucking.... Ghetto farmimng LEP, Ghetto farming.....

Edit in, good thing that is only 80 acres of "M" soil, another quarter isn't classified too much better and the rest improves from there..... it is what it is.
              Ah. Farmaholic, there's more than one ghetto in this province. When you put your foot on the side window of the cab when cutting lentils in the hills call me.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post

We are B to E here
                That means you are either too dry or to wet
                And those two extremes can be only a week apart lol

Comment

So now that oilers are out is there still 50/50 on other games or is it exclusive to the oilers?

Comment

AFAIK there’s 50/50 on all games. For whatever reason Calgary’s pot has stayed lower. Maybe it’ll go up now.

Don’t know who’s allowed to enter though.

It’s amused me that Alberta is so hard done by and in a recession but we’re so ever hopeful we can spend 24.5 million in a week on 50/50 tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                      AFAIK there’s 50/50 on all games. For whatever reason Calgary’s pot has stayed lower. Maybe it’ll go up now.

Don’t know who’s allowed to enter though.

It’s amused me that Alberta is so hard done by and in a recession but we’re so ever hopeful we can spend 24.5 million in a week on 50/50 tickets.
                      Do you have any idea how many Canadian's retirement plan is based on winning the lottery ! ???
                      Likely close to 50% as stats say half of Canadians can't miss 1 paycheck.
                      Those of us who have saved, will be financially r@ped over the coming years. Makes me wonder why I even bothered to be financially prudent and responsible. In the coming years, it'll be me, that will be considered stupid, for not enjoying my money when I earned it, and while I had it!

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
                        Do you have any idea how many Canadian's retirement plan is based on winning the lottery ! ???
                        Those of us who have saved, will be financially r@ped over the coming years. Makes me wonder why I even bothered to be financially prudent and responsible. In the coming years, it'll be me, that will be considered stupid, for not enjoying my money when I earned it, and while I had it!
                        But you can change that today by spending it on things that would make life more enjoyable...don't look back with regrets...

Help the economy....spend your money or someone else will...

I am always amused that people leave inheritances only for those that don't have phuck all waste it like a drunken sailor...

How many young guys have depreciated grandpa's money on paint?

Comment

U got that right bucket. Farmers wonder why paint is so much money. Who in their right mind takes out a mortgage on steel for 7-10 years and expects there to be something left for them in the end. Plain stupidity. Land I can understand but new steel, u just end up broke and busted.

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
                            I feel the same, we who saved all their lives and lived within our means will be paying for the mistakes for all those who never thought about putting money away, investing, etc. Its all going to be taxed away.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                              Ah. Farmaholic, there's more than one ghetto in this province. When you put your foot on the side window of the cab when cutting lentils in the hills call me.
                              There may be more than one ghetto but I self proclaimed our place the Official Slum of the Ghetto. Ghetto Central.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.